Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gamemode] Spawn Zones Suggestion.

I have a suggestion for spawn zones.
    Well all time when players join the server and are spawning, they will be directly killed by players that are fighting and making a kill streak in redzones. It's not cool for players that are new, and are looking for a good new server to stay for a long time. I remember my first days, I was constant killed to in redzones. When I joined the server. It maked me angry and bored, because the players that play in GamerX for a long time, knows the commands better, knows (maybe) how to fight like a pro etc..

So my suggestion is:
    When a player spawns, he will be have automatically godmode, for the first 10 sec. The player that have godmode for the first 10 sec, have no weapons, so he can't kill other players to. After the 10 sec, the godmode will be disabled, and the weapons will come automatically. When a player try to kill a player with godmode, the player will see a textdraw or something like: PLAYER HAVE GODMODE.

And for the player that have currently godmode, he wil be see: GODMODE WILL BE DISABLED in 10, 9, 8 etc..
    Or something like that, so that the player knows whats happening,

Thanks for reading this,

Let me know your opinion,

Kind regards,
    Last edited by Beer; 11-05-14, 11:00 AM.

Dont think its gonna be practical cus those in a minigame cant wait 10 sec to rejoin it again.

Comment

Don't really understand what u mean, but if u mean that when a player spawns a minigame, it will not have godmode for 10 sec? I'm just talking about for spawnzones (redzones)

Comment

Not necessary to do process on all players which not all of them can get spawnkilled, it's like only 2%~10% of players get spawnkilled and there is a /report command already. Also adding this would confuse anti cheat to fail.

If you are being spawnkilled or saw someone got spawnkilled by a rulebreaker, use /report
        If you are being spawnkilled many times, just teleport to somewhere, there are many short teleport command as far you are not fighting.

If you want ask a reason for the event, because you can't teleport in event so TDM/DM uses anti spawnkill. And yes, this also failure sometimes that the innocent player get banned by anticheat and even admin by mistake.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X