Suggestion for Gamerx hidden package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Gamerx hidden package

I suggest that there be should auto disable the weapons of players and disarmed when they tele to the search place of hidden package
    Reason:Because there are many players kill others which is annoying and disturbing.
    Thank you for reading it.
    Last edited by Mertens; 09-11-14, 07:55 AM.
    "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Admins already do this.

Comment

Its already implemented i guess.

Comment

Your suggestion seems you mean that Players should be automatically disarmed as soon as they tele to the location of hidden pickup if i am not wrong , But as Maze already said Admins already clear the weapons of the players As well as destroy the vehicles too if Needed around the hidden pickup in some certain radius . But As far as your suggestion is concerned i liked it because sometimes maybe admin can be busy with some stuff and wont be able to do the things , I go in favour of your suggestion that the player should be automatically disarmed as soon as as player tele to the Hidden pickup location .

Comment

I meant that it should be automatically disarmed and disable to spawn weapon as they teleport to the location.
          there should be something like this when we goto /hp weapons and cars became locked as we goto any minigame we type /car or any car cmd or any /tele or /ammo it says type /kill first same here happened then it will soo good they wont be able to spawn car/weapons and this means no cheating, i think this is a good thing no cars no weapons but we usually us /spray so i think this /spray will be allowed becuz it helps you to jump from 1goo to another goo this is usefull thing and /knife is like weapon so all weapons/teles/cars locked only /spray opened?

Comment

Nice Idea Instant, I like it! NeverLess, ur idea is nice, but admins do disarm, and about veh, admins should make it like minigames as Instant said, nice one

Comment

Neverless, I like your idea, but it will take time to convert a goo into minigame.

Comment

Ur totally Right

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X