X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~AUTO~MATIC JAIL,KICK,BAN

HELLO EVERYONE

Suggestion:- MY Suggestion is plz make a System in gx that if player killing player in /guns or breaking rules of gx then he will get auto jail for 5 minutes then he do that again then kick and then he is repeating her or him mistake again and again then ban him automatic this system should be in gx bcoz allways hackers hacking health or ammo when we /report then admin see them that he is really doing hacking or not so player nowwards they cannot hack or can't break rules of gx Hope you will like my Suggestion.

MY AGE 13
    Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

This is impossible!

Comment

This is impossible!
      Matite Can do it plz wait admin reply

MY AGE 13
      Last edited by brago; 29-05-14, 11:21 AM.
      Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

Are you kidding me? Make this system and kick the admin team?, Why the admins are in game? they are in game for this job... -.-
        Last edited by Spraky_99; 29-05-14, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Last edited by [DC]Tocha; 29-05-14, 11:26 AM.
          Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

At first, we thought this suggestion wasn't very good; but then I saw that you said that YOUR AGE 13. Immediately, our eyes were opened, and we took this suggestion very seriously. We will add your ~AUTO~MATIC system into GamerX. After it is added, we will demote all of our admins to level:_______ 1 because they won't be needed with the ~AUTO~MATIC system.

We LOVE your suggestion

Notice my usage of a bigger font with green text, this is more evidence that we really like your ~AUTO~MATIC system.

MY AGE22

Comment

And now for the serious answer:

It's a bit hard to understand what you are saying but I think generally you want some automatic system to do everything? Well, we already have lot of automated systems in place but nothing is better than an actual Admin. They can check certain things much better than any code can do.

So in summary, no we won't automate everything as its not possible and just wouldn't work very good.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X