• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discplex appeal

Username: discplex
    Admin who removed my status: Sobe
    Reason given: Dont know, didnt say anything
    Other notes: Driving around, removed my TP status, asked why, ignored my pms.

EDIT: Just got informed by Maze about the remove reason. One of it was offending Cpt_Tocha. I said things like "ill rek u fgt" and stuff like that, but that was not nothing offensive or serious. Check this subreddit if you dont know what that is but im fairly sure most of the players know. Second was "being annoying to racers". The situation was this : I was flying around the map going to random /gr teleports and one of those (the /gr near SF stadium) I accidentaly rammed in 2 people. Didnt know those were racers. Seconds after that, TP removed. Well Im waiting for Sobe's response.
    Last edited by discplex; 31-05-14, 06:32 PM.

Originally posted by discplex View Post
    One of it was offending Cpt_Tocha. I said things like "ill rek u fgt" and stuff like that, but that was not nothing offensive or serious.
    I where ok with that, was made for fun. I didn't had problem with that.

Originally posted by discplex View Post
    Second was "being annoying to racers". The situation was this : I was flying around the map going to random /gr teleports and one of those (the /gr near SF stadium) I accidentaly rammed in 2 people. Didnt know those were racers. Seconds after that, TP removed. Well Im waiting for Sobe's response.
    Actually you rammed us (like 2 or 4 players) at /GR9 but from /ga / /t1 or /t2 side and not from behind (where /gr9 have teleport places). It was annoying. You need to wait for admin Sobe opinion.
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

asked why, ignored my pms
      It may be hard to reply when im away. Why don't You send pm at irc ? As I saw you had tp status, so im sure you know what is this.

Second was "being annoying to racers". The situation was this : I was flying around the map going to random /gr teleports and one of those (the /gr near SF stadium) I accidentaly rammed in 2 people. Didnt know those were racers.
      So you accidentally rammed us two or three times ?

I'll set Your status back in a week.
      "Dude, this is gonna go so bad, man..."

Comment

Well that ramming part is kinda blurry in my memory for some reason. Anyways, it wont happen again. Thanks Sobe
        I guess admins can close this topic.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X