[GAMEMODE] Suggestion for Playerobjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Suggestion for Playerobjects

As many of us have been playing a lot on this server, and I also assume that everybody has built something with objects a long time ago already, I thought about a little suggestion related to the pobs.

I'm pretty sure that everybody has forgotten one or more of his objectset names. So I thought about a script, which allows a player to load one of his whole objectsets by the help of a dialog with all his saved objectfiles in it. Basically you just have to type /mypobs (/myplayerobjectsets) and select the objectfile you want to load. Of course it will work only with those objectsets, which will be saved from the point when this suggestion got added, because the script currently doesn't know which objectset belongs to which player.

Also when a playerobjectset got loaded, we can't see the name of the person who made it, I mean the textdraw which appears in the middle of the screen when we load a holding object. So this can be added aswell.

Well, post your opinions or other suggestions related to this below.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

That's a good idea , i think when type /mypobs you see your list about your object created and /lpos name.

Comment

It would have been a good idea before all the current object sets were made. Right now, wouldn't they all be mixed up in one database? If so, it would be difficult separating the current ones to match each player.

Since anybody can load anybody's /Lpos aslong as they have the name of the /lpos. I've probably got a couple hundred /lpos already. Most start with CK anyway. But still.

+1 if it's possible and +1 on the Player's name on the /lpos Text!
      sigpic

Comment

Really Really needed as I Forgot many of my objects which i think are currently in BLACK HOLE!!!

+1
        sigpic
        A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
        I Can Survive.

Comment

Wow Left Such a Brilliiiiaaant Idea N This SHould Be added Im agree (Hope Others Will Be )

Comment

A little addition to this suggestion.

Replacing an own objectfile would be great. Instead of saving the same set 20 times in diffrent files, the players should be able to overwrite their own objectsets.
            Last edited by Left; 16-05-14, 01:50 PM.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X