This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo its here guys... GRAND THEFT AUTO 5

I've been playing this for most of the day and i got to say, rockstar of worked there asses off for this! I hope you guys will support with this and i should be bring out some more GTA V content at a later date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anondized
      how is it not allowed here? why would a way of file sharing not be allowed? and show the rule that says so.

also discplex is miffed part 1
      1.5 Do not provide links to, or discuss illegal content such as pirated games, movies, music, or books.
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2-GamerX-Rules

GamerX Granny

Comment

• Okay, so I'm playing with a laptop i5-4200H 2.8GHz, 8GB RAM, 750M. I think this is enough to run the game with at least 30 fps in medium setting. But the problem is the game keep staying in high settings which gives me 15-20 fps, 22 max. I tried to lower the graphic setting but then the rendering is weird like when you're high speeding with a car the game takes a long time to render the next part of the map which then gives you a blank map and I have to wait a couple seconds till the map loads completely this only happened if I change the graphic setting other than default that the game set for me not to mention even the game takes longer to load when I change the graphic setting. Anyone knows what's wrong with my game? Reinstalling the game is the very last option for me because I'm not going to download a whole 60GB again.

Comment

• I don't have any problem with the game. Doesn't give me blank maps etc, but it's only between 20~25fps. And even with that it doesn't feel i dont have any fps lagg like i have with Watch Dogs.

Can you show me the setting ?
          Im using these
          Last edited by daan_deurloo; 16-04-15, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Actually i still getting lag spikes on it. I have a gtx 770 + core i5 4570, and this problem is happening with some nvidia users it seems, happens from people to people as i was seeing on reddit. Still playable, but after some hours of gameplay fps drops starts happening then i have to restart my pc to get back to normal fps (40/60 on very high settings mostly)

But well, game is amazing as hell when you play with your friends. I just hope R* fix these fps issues with some users, even some Gtx 970 users are having this problem.

@Blackid, try to enable vsync option.
            Last edited by DeathBeatZ; 16-04-15, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• guys i like this game and i really wanna know how to download it and need to know the requirements can this hole the game Click image for larger version

Name:	screen shots.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	113983 can that have it and i need to know how to download it shit how to get that screen shot bigger?
              Last edited by ..$Wulf$..; 16-04-15, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• ram it's fina but the probleme it's the processeur u need intel core

Comment

• oh i see it but how can i get that ? do it really need it

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	screen sho.jpg
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	113984 can i do this will it work? and i saw that i can upgrade it what to do, do it? Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	113985 if i upgrade will it affect my pc? and do i have to get them so if i download the game can i take down th graphic in it and the intel code omg like can i upgrade i really like this game i think this is the best game in the WORLD if i get this i even will forget to go school lol but i need it i will have to find some way to get this i just need to know if i can upgrade it? oh and if i buy the Disk will it work?
                    Last edited by ..$Wulf$..; 17-04-15, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• I'm sorry to say this, but you are not able to run Grand Theft Auto 5 on that computer. The components are not sufficient for that game.
                      That "upgrade suggested" button just redirects you to amazon page. However, upgrading that computer, that you are using, will be more expensive (because everything has to be swapped) than buying a new one.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

• ok then ill just buy a new one or a ps4 soon i hope ): nice pic tho

Comment

• So you have a Intel Celeron CPU ? Well i have a Intel Core i7 3612QM 2.1GHZ standard and i believe max 3.1GHZ Turbo mode. 8GB of ram and a Geforce GT630 1GB.
                          You really need a Quad Core cpu bro, because even GTA5 can use all of the cpu, so other programs will be really slow sometimes. Not always. It's only when i use the Rockstar Video Editor .

Comment

• cool for all who have this game i know i really wanna play but hope you guys have fun i think i wont for a little while because i dont know when i will get it but have fun tho (:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	113994 so can this work!? Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	113995
                              Last edited by ..$Wulf$..; 21-04-15, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Breaking News
                                So this video will genraly explain everything :
                                I don't think that this is an illegal thing . and yeah Matite i think you should start working from Zero ( Hope so ) xD

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X