This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
    bhai kyu jhut bolra h, bachpan m teri shadi kradi thi ram pyari se ussi se milne jara h :P
    are is mai koi sak ki baat nahi hai ki Prem Apni ram pyari se he milne Ja raha hai use ne mujhe bataya tha

Comment

• maybe im going to be inacitve for 1month as my house is under construction as soon as my house get completedi i will play again but i'll try to be a bit active

Comment

• I'm going to be inactive For 2 weeks or so Because of Exam I'll try to be active on Forum and IRC cya Guys <3
        Modified
        Tŕч A𝓰άίħ Iℱ Ƴ๏ Ňαђ ϻέķ IŦ ןάşt Ўέάŕ........ Tŕч A𝓰άίħ ............... βuﻮ 𝓜έ 𝓐𝒻υ 𝓜έ𝓀 Iţ 𝓣𝒽𝒶 Ўέάŕ Ўά

Not-Modified
        Try again if yo nah mek it last year...........Try again................But me afu mek it tha year ya....

Comment

• Originally posted by $Sweet View Post
          I'm going to be inactive For 2 weeks or so Because of Exam I'll try to be active on Forum and IRC cya Guys <3
          Good Luck with ur exams

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
          ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
          ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
          [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

• I will inactive for about 2 months because of my problem in family.
            My grandfather is very weak now
            So i need to take care of him. Will be back soon! Have fun guys

Comment

• May God bless you and your family mate. Good luck

Comment

• Take care man. He'll get better don't worry

Comment

• Take care of ur grandfather he'll be fine in just few days I'll Pray for ur grandfather don't worry.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                  ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
                  ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
                  [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS View Post
                    My activity will be very low because I have exams in the beggining of July and I must study a lot.
                    Close..27 july comin'..

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

• Hi.i am going in my born country for 2 month(romania) . I will not join the server as much as before.Hope to see you in game sometimes.

Comment

• Guyz iam going to inactive for 1 week my semester will going to start So i need to do hardwork.see u later bye
                        ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

• Hello Guys And I Will Be Inactive For 9 Months Due To My Busy Life And I Will Go To Manila and My Father Is So Strict In PC I Hope You Understand Guys Well See You In 2016 Peace.

I Think I Can Play SA-MP If I Have Time To Play It.And GamerX Website And IRC If I Have Time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPG View Post
                            Hello Guys And I Will Be Inactive For 9 Months Due To My Busy Life And I Will Go To Manila and My Father Is So Strict In PC I Hope You Understand Guys Well See You In 2016 Peace.

I Think I Can Play SA-MP If I Have Time To Play It.And GamerX Website And IRC If I Have Time.
                            Good Luck JPG

Comment

Hello Guys And I Will Be Inactive For 9 Months Due To My Busy Life And I Will Go To Manila and My Father Is So Strict In PC I Hope You Understand Guys Well See You In 2016 Peace.

Good luck bro!
                              Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Bye Bye JPG , i'll miss you xD

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X