Clear All

• inactive

i will be inactive for some months,so bye everyone,

K1t
    smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Comment

• Unactive..[BOOM]

Hey Guys its your lovely Boom boom
      i have to say this i will be unactive maybe for 2 3 days.. due to some personal issues but will try to keep in touch with u all on irc god bless you all keep loving

Comment

• I am inactive for like 1 month cause my exams are there i will visit GamerX sometimes cya all

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteus
          Okay my previous message stands, I'll be inactive but for a long period of time. I'll see you guys around the the end of June/July. Bye!
          Good bye mate, take care.

Comment

Okay my previous message stands, I'll be inactive but for a long period of time. I'll see you guys around the the end of June/July. Bye!
            BYE BYE cadet :P

Comment

Bye Elite, see you

Comment

Goodbye bro!Take care
                @K1t goodbye :P
                @_Wear_ cya
                @Captain cya
                Last edited by BoosteR; 12-02-16, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• I'm leaving at the start of this Sunday (14/2/2016) because SCHOOL as i got bad marks in the first term so i will try to improve in this term. I will be inactive for +3 months so BYE ALL i will miss you all i hope when i get back everything is still fine. See ya in MAY.
                  "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

• Bye Dodo, goodluck with the school!

Comment

• Leaving GX because of personal stuff, this is not a joke as I did before, take care guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Infernu$ View Post
                        Leaving GX because of personal stuff, this is not a joke as I did before, take care guys!
                        D: bye

Comment

Leaving GX because of personal stuff, this is not a joke as I did before, take care guys!
                          Well goodbye

Comment

• I shall be inactive till 15th March 2016 because of exams.I shall see you guys soon.

Comment

Bye beoo

Comment

• bb sheh

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X