Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck, sir. You will be missed by M4 and hope others will also miss you!
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
      I'm going through some difficult and busy times. I might be back in september.
      Good luck Jabu

Comment

• good luck jobu
        My Youtube Channel
        GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
        [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	ddd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	114582
          XD so here....
          Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]4299[/ATTACH]
            XD so here....
            LMFAO, well good luck with the studies mate, hope to see you back soon as possible!

Comment

• ]Bye - Bye ( My Sweet Frnd For This Week Only )

Because
              My Exam Is Coming Start 30/July/2016 - 5/August/2016

See You Later

Last edited by WarWithMind; 30-07-16, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Best of luck fr exams War

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
                  LMFAO, well good luck with the studies mate, hope to see you back soon as possible!
                  Not gping anywhere my school completed i am free for 5 month XD
                  Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

• Hi guys, just a quick message for those of you who know me. I will be inactive for 7 days as I will be traveling around for a bit.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia View Post
                      Hi guys, just a quick message for those of you who know me. I will be inactive for 7 days as I will be traveling around for a bit.

Thanks
                      Cya julia have fun and take care, cyou soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia View Post
                        Hi guys, just a quick message for those of you who know me. I will be inactive for 7 days as I will be traveling around for a bit.

Thanks
                        Have fun

Comment

• Good luck julia have fun.

Comment

• Don't want to create drama, MAYBE I'm going to be inactive because my mom is going to take me off from my current high school because my grades are too low and I have issues, I'm going to recurse 3rd grade in the next year, not totally sure if I'm going to be inactive, just to tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Domination View Post
                              Don't want to create drama, MAYBE I'm going to be inactive because my mom is going to take me off from my current high school because my grades are too low and I have issues, I'm going to recurse 3rd grade in the next year, not totally sure if I'm going to be inactive, just to tell you.
                              Dudee study instead of banging girls :v this way when you grown up you can bang more :v :v

Comment

• Hey guys, I didn't write this before because I was actually pretty busy and away from samp stuff.

Just wanted to thank each one of you that spent some fun time with me, I kinda loved it and had so much fun.

Sadly everything have to finish someday, that happened to me about a month ago with samp, nothing bad happened to me.

I want to focus in my school, my last year will be the best and I also want to kill it in the gym and see if I can start at 2017 with my first competition doing a clean Mr. Physique.

Anyway I want to give special thanks to Rick that was one of my closest friends and actually helped me a lot. (A LOT) with my clan stuff and well I couldn't be there for the new updates with clan wars and etc but just wanted to thank you for all the good things you did for me. Appreciated, take care

Also wanted to thank Kenneth, a close mate of mine, thank you for being an awesome friend and don't ever change man.

Maze, keep killing the gym mate

Even tho lorsi ain't reading this I want to thank him for all the trust given to me and everything, all the good vibes and comments he did for me is pretty appreciated from my side.

Thanks for those administrators that supported me in my first and only one Trusted player application. Thanks god I didn't let yall down, I would be hella disappointed of myself

My friends, they know who they are (mostly the ones added in my buddy list )
                                They are my friends, that's why they kept their places there.
                                Thanks for your friendship ppl, love yall

I don't know if I will come back someday, who knows but for now a long inactivity.
                                Cheers!
                                With respect,
                                -Daylight

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X