New Spawns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spawns

I was thinking of suggesting new classes in GamerX like Grove and Ballas, and here is my suggestion

It will be nice to make new classes and spawns in Gamerx that players can choose and which will also be in los santos, here i'll give you the details of both the classes and also the location to spawn

First of all, grove and ballas spawn

The location circled by purple will be ballas spawn
    And the location circled by green will be grove spawn

Ballas spawn vehicle will be Tahoma

And grove spawn vehicle will be Greenwood

Weapons (for both the classes)
    Pistol
    Shotgun
    and ak47

Also the skins
    first grove skins
    skin id 105
    skin id 106
    skin id 107

and ballas skins
    skin id 102
    skin id 103
    skin id 104

notes: i think we need more classes, also in different cities like ls.
    i did not suggest the grove location to be in grove street, cause /grove teleport is popular and many players go there and fight with rocket and 2shot.
    and thats it i hope you like my suggestion.

Regards,
    Umair_Umd

I've always wanted a class to spawn in Los Santos . But here's a problem : The ballas are purple and the Grove Street is green , and both of the colors are taken by Medic and Army classes. It's a cool ideea , but the colors are the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by BURT0NS View Post
      I've always wanted a class to spawn in Los Santos . But here's a problem : The ballas are purple and the Grove Street is green , and both of the colors are taken by Medic and Army classes. It's a cool ideea , but the colors are the problem...
      I also like the idea. About the colour problem, perhaps the Bar Girl class could change to a colour like /lightpink or /pink, then Ballas class could have the violet colour that bar girls currently have. And Grove class could just use a lighter green than army class

Comment

Whatever you do, the medic color could be changed cause, if a hacker is running around quickly it is harder to see the id on purple than something like orange, and as you know a lot of hackers choose medic class. This has been annoying me for a long time.
        I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Los Santos definately needs a few spawns, its like a ghost town in the whole area going from grove to Las Venturas there are almost no players, the Idea with the two classes is really cool too.

Comment

+1 We need a class based in Los Santos

Comment

NicE idea +1

I'm Not FlirtinG
              I'm Just Being Extra Nice
              With SomeonE Who Is
              Extra Attractive

Comment

Nice one +1 for this suggestion..
                Speak Less Work More.

Comment

Maybe also add these 2 gangs while we are at it? The only problem is that the vagos are yellow so I thought that it could either be a brown coloured class or an Admin only class. They can either be added in Los Santos or Las Venturas, I don't really mind myself, I'm just throwing the idea out there.

A beach class and men in black class could also be something interesting.
                  Last edited by Jackie; 21-07-14, 05:55 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X