[GAMEMODE] New Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] New Event

This is a suggestion for a new event called " Rush Event " , I hope some of you here might have played it on AAD servers.

Anyhow about the event , This event is a TDM event. Including 1 team as an attackers and the other team as defenders it is quite similar to the seige event. There are 4 stages in a map ( it can be decided 2 or 3 but 4 is mostly preferred ). Every particular stage the position of spawn points of attackers and defenders as well as the checkpoint is changed.

Attackers have to capture the checkpoint and defenders have to defend it by killing the attackers. If attackers are able to capture the checkpoint at 1st stage then the map is proceeded to the next stage but if attackers are not able to capture the checkpoint and defenders are able to kill the attackers for a particular number of kills ( which is like 25 or 30 can be decided which would be preferred ) then the defenders wins means if any stage from 1-4 defenders are able to defend any one of the stage the defenders wins , and attackers have to capture the checkpoint of every stage to win the event.

Capturing of cp is done by a attacker by just being in the cp for particular seconds ( Like 5 - 10 seconds and also pressing a key like f or enter ) then it automatically starts countdown of 30 seconds for capturing the cp by attacker , but if a defender captures the cp for particular seconds ( Like 5 - 10 seconds and also pressing a key like f or enter ) before the time limit the cp can be saved by defenders and attackers have to capture it again.

Gunmenu is enabled after every stage for 30 seconds for the players to change their weapons.

The event is best played on a map inside Lab /GA69 you might have a look there , if the management agrees to add the event i can post the most preffered code locations of different spawn points of attackers and defenders and the checkpoints and the map.

Well , i think i am not able to make you understand the event like this because it is quite complicated. So , if you want you can ask me to show you the event on a server so that you are able to fully understand it as it is not fully same as seige event it is much different from it , or for any queries or questions you can drop down a reply here i make sure to answer them.

so between stages everyone respawns and the cd and everything or the game keeps going?
    and so is there 1 cp for each stage?

draw a map of the event and the cp's
    Last edited by Fat_Lobster; 23-07-14, 12:09 PM.
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Originally posted by Rinu View Post
      so between stages everyone respawns and the cd and everything or the game keeps going?
      and so is there 1 cp for each stage?
      Yes , as soon as a stage is completed if defenders wins the stage then the event is over and win by them but if attackers wins the stage then everyone respawns on a new location for the next stage with a new cp loaction and the game keeps going on until the defender are able to kill the n number of attackers or attackers are able to capture the cp for all 4 stages.

Yes , there is only 1 cp for each stage

Comment

so would all 4 stages be in 1 map, or would they be separated in different object sets?

my fear is that there will be no good MAPS for this kind of event, and making something balanced for 4 stages might not be very easy, and with 350 objects.
        I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

All four stages would be in one map which would be an interior, there is no need to make so much of objects for the interiors, well i will show the event on another server just bump me up when you see me

Comment

I have doubts about this suggestion. It seems to be very complicated. GamerX is not a AAD server and some players don't even know in what team they are when they join the /event. I really think our Siege event is a nice event and makes everyone happy.

I'm thinking about making 2-3 modes for the Siege event to add new goals for the attackers (eg capture a pickup and return it to spawn, capture a car...).

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X