X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event maps.

Event maps.
    please submit your stuff.
    edit: The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rinu For This Useful Post: SUBMIT THE DAMN MAPS!!!
    I have made this thread to help out the poor, abandoned maps that dont get any attention, because not many knew they existed. Feel free to submit your own maps, buy make sure that the map you want to submit is somewhat good. Reward for submitting a map 200 cookies (goes to maker). you can submit anything, derby, sumo, tdm, ctf, siege.
    The maps are not arranged in good to bad order, just whatever came into my mind first.

SHOOTY MAPS
    Nr. Name Picture Event type Creator decsrpition
    1 OilRig LMS Mikey Vertically dynamic map, with close encounters. Some floors do not block bullets, and the map is very compact, however this does lead to some annoying camera issues.
    2 deadair LMS Rinu LMS map on an island with a crashed plane, some areas with very dense trees, but also some rather open fields, also contains a small cabin, and a lighthouse on a rocky bit.
    3 west1 LMS Rinu Small town, made quickly in 2 days, the houses give the map a second level making it bit more fun. Has reasonable amount of cover, however if you hide from one player, another player will probable see you. simple to understand because of the simple layout and small area.
    4 Baefg Picture Event type Creator decsrpition
    5 Name Picture Event type Creator decsrpition

CAR MAPS

Nr. Name Picture Event type Creator decsrpition
    1 Bowl derby Derby Sparky a big bowl with some platforms in the conners and sides. further gameplay tests are needed.
    2 pic/td]
    [td]name
    LMS Rinu gf
    3 asd asd asd asd asd
    4 Baefg Picture Event type Creator decsrpition
    5 Name Picture Event type Creator decsrpition
    Last edited by Fat_Lobster; 27-07-14, 08:27 PM.
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X