This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Spawning System

I know there is a car spawn system but this one is different so how about a new car system it will be like this the cmd will be /cars, in this there will be all car lists from /v1 to /v17 like you can see in this "picture" and when we click anyone of them the actual list will open of /v1 to /v17 what ever you chose if you chose first the /v1 list will appear and you can see the pic there are only 12 lists but there will be a system to scroll down and there will be all 17 lists, why i suggest this let me explain for example: you want boat and you didnt remeber what is the /v number of boat you will try like this /v1 no boat here /v2 no /v3 nope /v4 not here, till you get your boat in /v7 so it is little bit longer to search right ? there should be a system of /cars so the new players wont have to do like this <<< they just have to type /cars and they will get something like this "see the picture" and this will not only help new players this will help also old players who forgot which one is boat /v? , & planes & bikes etc,and i note all the names that comes down the screen when we type /v1 to /v17 and those name are down the picture.

If you click on the first option then this list will appear

/v1 cars
    /v2 More Cars
    /v3 Bikes
    /v4 offroad
    /v5 planes
    /v6 choppers
    /v7 Boats
    /v8 Utility
    /v9 Even More Cars
    /v10 Public Services
    /v11 Forum
    /v12 Misc
    /v13 Forum
    /v14 Forum
    /v15 Forum
    /v16 More Vehicles
    /v17 More Vehicles
    Note : If anyone got any dout in these lists ^^^ he can see in game to confirm.
    Last edited by Instant; 26-07-14, 09:10 PM.

yes! we need this but with the picture thingys, like with the skins http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...5-Skins-Dialog
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Hell ye. Just /v and the dialog pops up. ( if no car name has been entered )

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
        Hell ye. Just /v and the dialog pops up. ( if no car name has been entered )
        This is also a good idea but "/v" is taken by this

Usage: /vehicle <VehicleName>
        Allows you to spawn a vehicle by supplying its name or a partial name.
        The shortcut for this command is: /v
        so maybe /cars will be good its easy to announce and read and also easy to remember but if admins like the /v its ok from me
        yes! we need this but with the picture thingys, like with the skins http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...5-Skins-Dialog
        but if pics will look like this ewww no one will like these cars i dont wanna insult you or anyone but really this looks like not good so maybe the list one is good or if admins like the pic system then its ok from me .
        Last edited by Instant; 26-07-14, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post

so maybe /cars will be good its easy to announce and read and also easy to remember but if admins like the /v its ok from me

but if pics will look like this ewww no one will like these cars i dont wanna insult you or anyone but really this looks like not good so maybe the list one is good or if admins like the pic system then its ok from me .
          This suggestion is great and +1
          Like a new update that allows you to do /skins and /cars and you'll see a good dialog like these
          Last edited by bibo_lilo; 26-07-14, 11:19 PM.
          Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post

what do you mean /cars will be easy to announce and read? whats wrong with /v?

so words are better? so that you cant find the car you are looking for cause you know how it looks but dont know the name?
            Last edited by Fat_Lobster; 27-07-14, 09:23 AM.
            I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

what do you mean /cars will be easy to announce and read? whats wrong with /v?
              Nothing wrong but you should type that in game it will say these things

so it means "/v" has been taken by this^^ but if admins can remove ^^^ this and add this suggestion with /v then it will be also good

so words are better? so that you cant find the car you are looking for cause you know how it looks but dont know the name?
              actually this is also right but you can see in this pic there are many cars and the shapes are also same of all cars this will be little bit difficult to find which car is infernus or etc. but if there comes names down the cars pics then it will be more good we will be able to see what is this car name and how it looks like so if we want that car again we can simply do /v carname.

Comment

I edited the /v (/vehicle or /vehicles) command to display the vehicles dialog if nothing is entered (eg just /v is typed).

The /v (/vehicle or /vehicles) command also got another update: you can now spawn a vehicle by model number too. For example /v 411 and /v Infernus will both spawn an Infernus car.

As for the text draw with images of the vehicles (and skins)... that is something I have looked at and hope to add one day. For now our current system is very powerful as you can spawn a vehicle by dialog, name or model number.

The changes will take affect in the next update (v4.1.7).

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X