Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable Must Watch this

unbelievable World Record of 30 mins wheeling in bmx By Instant
    I searched soo much and i found a world record of 21 minutes wheeling but now it has been breaked by me Instant > i just created a new world record where i saw the 21 minutes wheeling record i want to post my 30 minute wheeling there but the thread was cloosed many days ago so i got no where to show my talent/tricks/techniques but i can show all GamerX Players what i dont i can do more like 1 hour but i got tooo much bore so i thought this will be enough :P
    NOTE : there are no hacks no cheats no mods this is pure wheeling by me.

The Real and full Proof of 30 Mins wheeling is this watch this video its full 30 length video in this you will see i am doing 30 mins wheeling this is a too big video it was uploaded in 3 hours so i cant upload it here too big. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22...ing_videogames

But you can see here is a demo or another proof in the stats you can see at the last few seconds in this video you can see 30 minute wheeling

Hope you will like this <3

but you just got in that way where you dont need to press anything, it just wheelies by itself. dont see much skill in that.
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Originally posted by Rinu View Post
      but you just got in that way where you dont need to press anything, it just wheelies by itself. dont see much skill in that.
      HUH? why you always reply negative bro think positive 30 mins wheeling i dont care how its made just created by me :P

Comment

Preety impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
          HUH? why you always reply negative bro think positive 30 mins wheeling i dont care how its made just created by me :P
          well i was expecting a wheelie as most of us know it, what i got was, well driving around sort of.
          and thinking positive does not make it better.
          Last edited by Fat_Lobster; 28-07-14, 05:59 PM.
          I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ
            As you can see here:

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...=4067#post4067

Jerzi did a 1 hour 9 mins wheelie which is more than 30 mins :P
            CasHewZ you broke my heart who told you to post this, you should say its good so that i can tell hey instant bro you created world record woohoo lol just joking CasHewZ

Comment

Dont know how you can be so patient haha

Comment

30 mins are to much nice i cant do that as it need patients lel i will Try now !
                Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

I thought you did a actual wheelie with a real BMX for 30 mins,
                  until you mention GTA San Andreas :P (LOL)

Nice, It's hard for me to do it since I don't have that much patience (I can only do 10 mins)

Comment

nice, but it's just about time, I did a wheelie with an nrg for a minute

Comment

Originally posted by ScoutZ View Post
                      nice, but it's just about time, I did a wheelie with an nrg for a minute
                      Good i created 5 mins wheeling in nrg

Comment

Looks that you really have nothing to do...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle. View Post
                          Looks that you really have nothing to do...
                          I have 1 thing to do just watch tv and do a wheeling of 1 hour 15 mins but its too long cant do this i get bored after 30 mins but i think i will try this some day.

Comment

Only 1 thing lololololol abd close tje thready now
                            Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X