This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosa_Nostra is here!

Hey everyone. My real name is Ivan and I'm from Russia(Chelyabinsk city). I'm new here. When I joined to GX server in first few minutes it brought to me a lot of fun which I had when I've been playing SA:MP long time ago(0.3a or 0.3b version, I guess) with my friends. I also known as mapper in MTA community. I have never heard about this server though, until I found GamerX IMG Objects, which are awesome in my opinion(I'm planning to use them in my next map if you guys don't mind)! These are my well known solo maps in case if some of you may be interested:
    That's it for now. See you in-game!
    P.S. I also have some problems with logging in. It says the password is incorrect :P Shall I use another in-game nickname or what?

Yes, I do know who you are, -ffs-MafioS. Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to GamerX

Comment

Welcome to GamerX. Enjoy your stay here and dont forget to read /rules.

Comment

Welcome to GamerX! Your maps look amazing and I would love to see what you can create with the IMG objects

Comment

Welcome to GX Ivan, enjoy ur stay. Спрашивай если что интересует, буду рад помочь

Comment

Welcome back bro I remember you....
              Speak Less Work More.

Comment

Hello Welcome :-) Nice to see a great player join our nice community :-)

Comment

Hi,

Welcome to GX... those maps you made are awesome. Very well put together. Are they available for download? Would love to add them as stunts in the server so all people can enjoy them! Hopefully the object density is not too high. Anyway, I am sure we can figure something out.

Not sure if you know but I was the person who added all the extra objects to the SA:MP release back in 2011 (0.3c). I also added most of the stuff to our GamerX Custom IMG file (obviously some of the objects and most of the skins & vehicles were made by other people). Currently I am working on adding another building interior:

Our current IMG file is available from here:
                  http://gamerxserver.com/img
                  There is an auto-updater program for SA:MP or the direct links are at the bottom of the page.

As for your name being used: let us know the exact name and we will look to see if it has been used recently. If it hasn't then we will delete it so you can use it instead.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Matite; 02-08-14, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Hi Cosa_Nostra Welcome To Gamerx !And the video is awesome and you map is brilliant in DM
                    Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                    VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

Welcome. Excellent map

Comment

Originally posted by Matite View Post
                        Hi,

Welcome to GX... those maps you made are awesome. Very well put together. Are they available for download? Would love to add them as stunts in the server so all people can enjoy them! Hopefully the object density is not too high. Anyway, I am sure we can figure something out.

Not sure if you know but I was the person who added all the extra objects to the SA:MP release back in 2011 (0.3c). I also added most of the stuff to our GamerX Custom IMG file (obviously some of the objects and most of the skins & vehicles were made by other people). Currently I am working on adding another building interior:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1506[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1507[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1508[/ATTACH]

Our current IMG file is available from here:
                        http://gamerxserver.com/img
                        There is an auto-updater program for SA:MP or the direct links are at the bottom of the page.

As for your name being used: let us know the exact name and we will look to see if it has been used recently. If it hasn't then we will delete it so you can use it instead.
                        Thank you! I appreciate it. Both maps(and most of my maps if not all) are free to download. Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5s...74/v3%2Bv4.zip There are 2 maps in 1 archive. If mess of objects will cause slow object downloading, I can fix it by deleting unnecessary ones, I believe.
                        And I didn't know you was the one who added them! I really do like them, especially ramps, roads, bridges, tubes and some of more stuff(there are half pipe, quarter pipe and loop) which I'm using currently in my vol.8 The main problem in MTA is if you want to use those objects, you have to replace them instead of original objects via script(engine txd, replace dff and col) but in that case you will not see the animations which some of extra objects have. If you could explain to me how to make it work in MTA it would be great!

I'd like to play with current nickname as on the forum. Cosa_Nostra

Comment

Okay you can come in game with the name Cosa_Nostra :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                            Okay you can come in game with the name Cosa_Nostra :-)
                            Thank you!

Originally posted by [UMD] View Post
                            dont forget to read /rules.
                            I did it already when I joined first time! Don't you worry :P

Comment

Welcome, You Have amazing maps, U are really good mapper Welcome Again

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X