[gamemode]cmd help and notifications.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [gamemode]cmd help and notifications.

1. this has been suggested before and event i have suggested this before, i just DO NOT UNDERSTAND why this cant be put in the game. /ToggleCmdHelp the popup when you type an unknown command, for new players this can be very annoying.
    2. a command to remove all the shit from the screen. the race /join thing also the event thing, and announcements, and goos found, and pm alert thing. this will be VERY useful if taking screenshots or making movies.
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Good idea, but it could be helpful for new players and can give them some info like /tour and /car or /v1-/v7.

I think it will only annoy any players that have already read it like a 100 times like me. would be a greater idea if the unknown cmd dialog changes to a message when /togglecmdhelp is used

but for the others you can just use F7 to hide them when making a movie, and for a screen shot you can just blur it or have a black mark over it.
    Last edited by Zarky; 31-07-14, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarky View Post
      but for the others you can just use F7 to hide them when making a movie, and for a screen shot you can just blur it or have a black mark over it.
      no, its annoying as hell when you have to wait around untill a race starts or someone announces something. and you cant just blur it out. f7 just hides the hud
      I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

i agree, whenever typing a command and failing it i need to spam enter to remove it fast, a command to toggle it off would be better.

I agree on the second one aswell, a command like, /moviemode on/off would be good

and a command to disable the announcments only, like someone finds a goo, etc... This can be annoying when i'm in a duel.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X