Killstreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killstreak

Whenever i hunt for people with high killstreak and kill them I get no credits.

well what I mean is, at least I get cookie/cake/buiscuit/icecream rewards for stopping the players killstreak and a server message that I stopped it. "[Rank](if admin or tp) [Player] has stopped [Rank](if admin or tp)[Player]'s 50 Killstreak."

And the player is rewarded depending upon the killstreakers streak, if they had 15 kill streak, 2 cookies are rewarded, and if they had 50, 5 cookies are rewarded.

Yeah good idea in my opinion it is good +1
    sigpic

Comment

Good Idea

Comment

Like It
        Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

A good suggestion indeed. +1
          It would be fun and though the kill-streak people would be in danger xd
          Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

This will feed my addiction to stopping killstreaks when i see them :P
            positive one

Comment

Definitely a good idea

Comment

Bump..
                Was this already accepted or denied?

Comment

1+ It will be Accepted later
                  My Youtube Channel
                  GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                  [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

Good idea +1

Comment

I like it, suggested same thing a while ago maybe it got lost in the few ideas I had then xD http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...re-interesting
                      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Full support.

Comment

I LIKE IT Good idea +1

Comment

+1 and there should be /kstop - /killstreaktop(only 10 ranked).
                            【=◈⌣◈=】Porter Robinson

Comment

Yeah good idea that would make the ks funnier +1
                              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X