Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn's Suggestion

Hello GamerX ,
    i saw much players don't know how to respawn in the spawn , so when someone ask how can i back in spawn , players answer : type / l 69 - /l 151 - /k or /sp - /specoff , so much players don't wanna die and don't know how use this commands specially /sp id - /specoff
    so , my suggestion is : add some commands like : /spawns when someone type /spawns they will show all spawn list's like , and another commands like as : /medics - /riches - /bargirls ...

I hope this will be added.

Ye i agree with you, we should be add command /spawn +1 :3

Comment

Its enough to type /l 69 and /l 151 , etc. But still your suggestion is good but these commands are enough . But yes we should have the commands like this which will help us and the new players
      I can only give a +1

Comment

Admins do have a teleport to every spawnzone, normal players do not need it. It just causes trouble.

If you want to save a spot somewhere, just ask an admin for it. Or simply use /t1 and /r.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Not Needed as /l 151 /l 69 are Enough.
          It will Just Increase SpawnKilling and DM at Red Zone
          sigpic
          A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
          I Can Survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
            Admins do have a teleport to every spawnzone, normal players do not need it. It just causes trouble.

If you want to save a spot somewhere, just ask an admin for it. Or simply use /t1 and /r.
            I'm agree with you Left , but for new players when someone join the hp or race when he finish don't know how to back to spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
              I'm agree with you Left , but for new players when someone join the hp or race when he finish don't know how to back to spawn.
              Why do you bother to think that they would need to go back to the spawnpoint? Spawnpoint is a place for you to spawn, and we're supposed to not kill in spawn-point. Also, there are already many teleports that brings you near spawnpoints. And last, the players who actually stay in spawnpoint (Based on my witness) are only Regular Players (By this I mean a player who plays often), Trusted Players, and Admins. Most of the new players, after they spawn and they have gone to another places they probably wouldn't go back to the spawnpoint as there's nothing to do there unless they're a rulebreaker.
              Last edited by BigleBomb; 24-10-13, 01:44 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X