Clear All

• More /duels?

How about adding more duels in /duel id like duel with:
    Molotov
    Grenade
    Remote Explosives
    MiniGun
    Rocket Launcher

Minigun is useless in duels. It takes second to kill so why not to fight in Minigun mini games.. I don't think rockets are necessary too..
    Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

I already suggested that to Rick, he said:

"Duels are to know who's the best dmer in gamerx and miniguns are only obtainable in minigames"
      -Rick

So as for the others.

Comment

i didn't say these are necessary just saying more duels for more fun and agree with mini gun useless but others weapons = more fun

Comment

I would enjoy the grenades to be honest, not so sure about the others.

Comment

Rocket and satchel duel might be interesting, but I don't think that the others are necessary.
            Last edited by Gears; 18-08-14, 09:41 PM.

Comment

I think it's not necessary to add more weapons [maybe the grenade is useful] and i suppose to add the duel stats to the signature and in rank in game.

Comment

Duel With Grenade and Motolov will be intresting or Combo of Grenade +Shovel or Bat
                Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

I agree on the first 3 ones only.

Comment

I'd go with the Rockets and grenade, aiming at to where the player is running won't always get them we have to know whens the timing to fire so it can be interesting

Comment

I DONT THINK SO ROCKET AND MINIGUN UNNECESSARY ?? JUST USE WEAPON EASY ?

Comment

MINIGUN AND ROCKET DONT UNNECESSARY IN DUEL ? BUT Grenade it good ? I LIKE IT !

Comment

I added Grenade as a new weapon choice in the duel menu in GamerX v4.2.0 :-)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X