This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-goo Bug

i was making a p-goo with Goetz , and the time i created the P-goo , exactly after 0.0001 nanoseconds , Gx14_ too the p-goo , and let me tell you , Gx14_ was in the event at that time [Ship CTF]

Last edited by Karl; 24-08-14, 07:16 AM.

You created it on the ship on Interior 0 ? ( Same ship as were ShipCTF Is ? )

Comment

You mean when you created the p-goo at that exact time gx14 tooked that p-goo?
      i think that happened to me also (I only think i dont remember exactly) something like this happened when ctf ship event was going on i teleported at the ctf ship /l 106 and then i was at the top and then i got killed by a player with red name but there was no one at that time maybe this happened again with you when creating pgoo.

Comment

I remember i took a screen of that moment!
        here it is

Comment

Goetz HE HAS TIME TO FOLLOW YOU AND TAKE P GOO ? WHEN U OFFLINE AFTER 3 MINUTER I SEE HE TAKE 30 COOKIE ? AND I SEE GX_14 IN EVENT ? WHY HE CAN TAKE PGOO IN EVENT ? U SEE KANWAR KILL GX14_ BY DEAGLE ?

Comment

It's a SA:MP bug... sometimes the pickups seem to get confused. I dont know why. All you can do in this situation is place the pickup again.

It's the same problem when I add a new property and the pickup is created. I have to temporarily disable the pickups dropped when people die otherwise sometimes SA:MP will somehow get the pickups confused (even though the pickup number is tracked correctly in the GamerX code).

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X