X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX Mobile v1.2 Now Released!

GamerX Mobile v1.2

I will not be posting the APK file here. GamerX Mobile is available on the Google Play Store! Anyone that has downloaded the application already using the Play Store will receive a notification of the update.

Please note it may take up to 24 hours for the update to become available to some of you!

Changes include:

*All server features working again!

*Added a GamerX Trivia under the "Extras Button"

*Fixed Server IP

*Removed News Ticker

*Added an Easter Egg

There is only one Easter Egg at this time and it's not gonna be hard to find as it's how you're gonna get it to work... that's the trick. It is for you guys to figure out! See if you can be the first to post how to do it here on this post!

You can download the GamerX Mobile application by going to your Android devices Google Play Store (Play Store) and by searching for "GamerX Mobile" on the search tab of the Play Store.
    Last edited by Matite; 24-08-14, 04:18 AM.

Nice can't wait to try it
    My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

G00D W0RK G0TNITR0, THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Tried finding the easter egg , cant find it , i tapped chuck norris tab 2300 times !

Comment

Its just strange that everytime i answered right all questions its says 7 of 8 answered right

KVIrc User

Comment

If you can't find the easter egg, here are the instructions:
            Go to 'Extras' , tap the 'Norris Time!' button 24 times, the hold the button, tap 5 more times and voilà!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterX View Post
              If you can't find the easter egg, here are the instructions:
              Go to 'Extras' , tap the 'Norris Time!' button 24 times, the hold the button, tap 5 more times and voilà!
              I did it , and i didnt saw any easter egg there , it was just chuxk norris pic , and i tapped till 2300 taps !

Comment

Found a bug,
                Complete Trivia, after completing trivia It will show two options "Exit" and "Main Menu", Click on "Main Menu" (Main Menu Appears). Now Click on "Exit Application" button after click on this button you will goto Trivia Game again instead of exiting.

Comment

I am aware of the "7 out of 8 questions right" bug and never seen it when testing. Now what I don't know how you got was the list index? Could you explain what you did to get that to do that error?

Also Umair_Umd, that is not a bug... It is working correct. The "main menu" button returns you to the main menu. The "exit" button returns you to the "extras" page because you have completed the trivia and there would be no need to return you back to the trivia again since you completed it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotnitro View Post
                    I am aware of the "7 out of 8 questions right" bug and never seen it when testing. Now what I don't know how you got was the list index? Could you explain what you did to get that to do that error?
                    For the 7 out of 8 questions right that's what i got from answering it manually and not fast, also all are right. This also happen when i answer 7 questions (shows 6 out 8). But when i answered <= 5 questions right it shows the true amount.

For index error,
                    I'm guessing that the app is trying to compare the answer with i clicked to the right one which the enumeration are written in one list and the right answers are 1 (for #1), 3 (for #2 question), etc. That's because i tried to click the button again in last question so fast before the popup appears on the final of question, so it gives me that error.

Originally posted by Gotnitro View Post
                    Also Umair_Umd, that is not a bug... It is working correct. The "main menu" button returns you to the main menu. The "exit" button returns you to the "extras" page because you have completed the trivia and there would be no need to return you back to the trivia again since you completed it already.
                    No he mean that the "Exit Application" or "Stop Application" redirects back to the trivia game instead of exiting it, that i need to spam back button to exit, same apply for the "Stop this app, and exit" button.
                    Anyway it just happen sometimes i dont really know how it happen.
                    Last edited by Robo; 24-08-14, 03:04 AM.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

Very cool app i tried it, but the Norris tab isnt workig
                      edgy scout main

Comment

mmm awesome app as always but i'd like to suggest another cool thing wich is adding the live map in the Mobile app same one in gamerxserver.com
                        or another new one wich is like we don't have to refresh the page or smth like that but we can see the players moving and their names from our Mobile that will be cool...
                        Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
                          mmm awesome app as always but i'd like to suggest another cool thing wich is adding the live map in the Mobile app same one in gamerxserver.com
                          or another new one wich is like we don't have to refresh the page or smth like that but we can see the players moving and their names from our Mobile that will be cool...
                          I dont have knowledge about scripting and all that stuff , but as far as i know is that showing the location of each player moving on the radar is not possible as it would use a lot of bandwidth , that is the reason location of players in gx website radar is updated in every one minute and they are not shown moving on it . so i think it would be the same case in Gx app .

Comment

Nice Shot!

Comment

Thanks for new updates

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X