X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      For the 7 out of 8 questions right that's what i got from answering it manually and not fast, also all are right. This also happen when i answer 7 questions (shows 6 out 8). But when i answered <= 5 questions right it shows the true amount.

For index error,
      I'm guessing that the app is trying to compare the answer with i clicked to the right one which the enumeration are written in one list and the right answers are 1 (for #1), 3 (for #2 question), etc. That's because i tried to click the button again in last question so fast before the popup appears on the final of question, so it gives me that error.

No he mean that the "Exit Application" or "Stop Application" redirects back to the trivia game instead of exiting it, that i need to spam back button to exit, same apply for the "Stop this app, and exit" button.
      Anyway it just happen sometimes i dont really know how it happen.

Ok, so the exit button I understand now and it's a easy fix. Since the list index was from you tapping before the popup I'll have to add something to run a timer on the buttons. Now for the questions in the pop-up I'm still trying to figure that out. It's got no reason that I can find yet of why it's doing it so I'm still working on that besides that. Everything else seems good.

For the online players map... It's possible, but if it's a live stream it's gonna use bandwidth and in most mobile phones carriers limit your gbs per month.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome mobile application! I downloaded it, works cool!
        Last edited by Poline; 13-11-14, 10:21 AM.
        mobile apps http://www.intellectsoft.net

Comment

great
          Originally posted by Gotnitro View Post
          GamerX Mobile v1.2

I will not be posting the APK file here. GamerX Mobile is available on the Google Play Store! Anyone that has downloaded the application already using the Play Store will receive a notification of the update.

Please note it may take up to 24 hours for the update to become available to some of you!

Changes include:

*All server features working again!

*Added a GamerX Trivia under the "Extras Button"

*Fixed Server IP

*Removed News Ticker

*Added an Easter Egg

There is only one Easter Egg at this time and it's not gonna be hard to find as it's how you're gonna get it to work... that's the trick. It is for you guys to figure out! See if you can be the first to post how to do it here on this post!

You can download the GamerX Mobile application by going to your Android devices Google Play Store (Play Store) and by searching for "GamerX Mobile" on the search tab of the Play Store.

Comment

GotNitro U Should Add IRC In This Application

Comment

Thank You For Updates

Comment

I found something wrong in GamerX Mobile app v1.2, a bug when i complete all answeres correct in gamerx trivia it says correct 8 and wrong 0 and when the dialog box comes it tells you complete 7 of 8 questions correct i tried this many times it gives same error all the time see this pic:
                YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
                Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

This has been reported a several times when the app got released , you can see that at page 1,2 . As far as I remember , the app creator said that it will be fixed next release
                  As Gotnitro ( the app maker ) said :
                  I am aware of the "7 out of 8 questions right" bug and never seen it when testing. Now what I don't know how you got was the list index? Could you explain what you did to get that to do that error .
                  Last edited by bibo_lilo; 02-02-15, 01:55 PM.
                  Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Good Work ! (y)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X