Report Suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Suggestion.

I've seen that many players are asking admins for their report to be checked, but they don't know if admins are checking it or no so i am suggesting a text that announce us about our report.
    I mean when an admin is checking our report there will be a textdraw like: "Your report it's being checked....be patient" or something like that.

Thanks for reading

Dont think that people will read the "Your report is being checked" and they need to be patient, the hacker or whatever is going to be banned eventually,just saying if its like really bad, like car magnet hacks or someone drivebying spawn with vortex then they can pm an admin.
    Thats just my opinion...
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

The reports are always checked by us, you don't have to worry about. Your suggestion would need some automated code, that's not so easy to implement, since admins have different ways of checking dubious players. That would require for us to type some command to confirm that we're checking a certain report.

Probably it sounds nice, but we do not really need this, as I stated above.

Comment

I am sorry for the off topic, but what is the deal with that sucky ads that some words like people for example are linked for some shitty site? Seen it twice today, something new to the annoying ad world?
        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X