X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multihunter's Application

Username: Multihunter
    Any previous names: Trunks, Rainmaker, Steel, HaXb0x, [Pro]Majood3-16, Geofficiel, Multihunter, etc...
    Score: 15900
    IRC Nickname: Multihunter
    Time spent in-game (hours): 100 h

I saw many reports from you but you dont help many players ingame, also you just came active you was inactive for a while, its a no for now, you have to be more active and more helpful ingame, maybe next time.

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
    * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
    <@Adrenaline> u scared him
    <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Dunga View Post
      I saw many reports from you but you dont help many players ingame, also you just came active you was inactive for a while, its a no for now, you have to be more active and more helpful ingame, maybe next time.
      I always helped people who ask for it, or it's rather to say that I've never missed someone's question and knew the answer. Besides I didn't come back recently, I remember I came back to GamerX exactly between Matite's return(30/5/2014) and GamerX Heavy Steel Event(01/04/2014) and today is 31/8/2014.. As far as I know, the right period is one month and I spent in GamerX for almost 3 months before I apply. Also when I'm online I often spend in-game for at least 9-10 hours.
      Even for me, I see you in-game very rarely, maybe the reason is that our times don't agree, when I go to sleep, you join and vice versa.
      Last edited by Multihunter; 04-09-14, 08:35 PM.

Comment

We recieve lots of reports from you , you are active , but you need to work on helping the other players.
        Yes.

Comment

Yes.

#5char

Comment

Just few days ago I saw you insulting and being rude towards [A]ATM, it is important to respect others in order to be TP.
            No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless View Post
              Just few days ago I saw you insulting and being rude towards [A]ATM, it is important to respect others in order to be TP.
              No from me.
              You need to respect other players as mentioned by ruthless, u improved from the last times seems so i do get few reports from u but i don't see u helping at all maybe u still need to improve a little its a no for now.

Comment

Try to help more players, no for now

Comment

You need to improve and be more helpful, and also as other admins reasons above. After you fixed it, you might get chance next time, good luck.

No.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on October the 6th, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X