Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible Car

Hello there,

I using /event while event running at /gbb or /l 140 can be cars invisible. Probably not an important bug but i wanted to report it.

About /l 140 its not a bug.
    when you come at /l 140 you will see a black screen at there if you type /car like i typed as you can see in the pic i typed /car

and my car was in the black area but when i goto that yellow color mark the screen comes clear and you can see the car shadow is there

and if you go at /l140 you will see the car there and in yellow mark you will only see the shadwo of car invisible car its not a bug but /gbb at /gbb this dosent happenes maybe this can be a bug i didnt saw anything at /gbb

Comment

Vehicle texture is not visible in another interior (same for GTA:SA building objects), it's only visible on where the vehicle was linked or placed at. Since /l 140 is on different interior than its room, you will see black and can't see the warehouse, but if you spawn car there you can see it. But after you enter the door that teleport you into the right interior of warehouse where object is visible, the car is not visible as it was in another interior unless you spawn new one in that interior.

Interior area is not visible or solid in exterior area.
      And same for /gbb (some event map has located in interior).
      Check /interior to view which interior number you're in.
      KVIrc User

Comment

I dont mean that, go to /l 140 then type /event while event running up then u will see what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by karizma View Post
          I dont mean that, go to /l 140 then type /event while event running up then u will see what i mean.
          When the car is invisibile like in the pic it means that the vehicle's interior or virtual world is not the same as yours, just type /ga or any other teleport with vw 0 and spawn another car.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X