Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This admin is abuse he ban me no raeson.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pi5tol View Post
    Sir owner stefan bloodcell and sir owner matite i be good player my dog installed hack and i don't knw how to taurn it off .
    Seriously?

Comment

Smart dog.

Comment

Sir owner stefan bloodcell and sir owner matite i be good player my dog installed hack and i don't knw how to taurn it off so pls help me sir bloodcell or stefan i promise i be good admin i no hak anymore plss sir gife me a chancy i won't ruin it ok so pls i want to be admin i only ban bad peopl ok i no abus i no be bad ok so pls gife me a chancy and i will no ruin it ok plss i kno i will be a good admin and a good player, and pls stop laughing at my english becuse i take course in english and my english is very best, so don't mke fun of me pls i am mture and old enuogh to be a gud admin and administarat that servre and make it succeed and get 1k plays.
        Sir pi5tol sir ok your dog is a true hacker ok thx say hi to him
        Removed.

Comment

Sir owner stefan bloodcell and sir owner matite i be good player my dog installed hack and i don't knw how to taurn it off so pls help me sir bloodcell or stefan i promise i be good admin i no hak anymore plss sir gife me a chancy i won't ruin it ok so pls i want to be admin i only ban bad peopl ok i no abus i no be bad ok so pls gife me a chancy and i will no ruin it ok plss i kno i will be a good admin and a good player, and pls stop laughing at my english becuse i take course in english and my english is very best, so don't mke fun of me pls i am mture and old enuogh to be a gud admin and administarat that servre and make it succeed and get 1k plays.

Comment

SO smart by not Turning off his s0beit cheats. Great job Sir brago. How come that your *Dog* installed FYP s0beit eh

@Itachi Uchiha This isn't N3X Project s0beit. that one looks much different then provided in the screenshot.

Oh and this

Sir owner stefan bloodcell and sir owner matite i be good player my dog installed hack and i don't knw how to taurn it off so pls help me sir bloodcell or stefan i promise i be good admin i no hak anymore plss sir gife me a chancy i won't ruin it ok
            100% Brago
            Last edited by daan_deurloo; 16-09-14, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Hacks ? What hacks

Comment

why r u guy being jelos of me coz owner stefan make me admin u guy be mad, i was sad too crying upset cauz i gut banned wrongfulay and i beleve tht i shod be given a chancy to becom an admum i can help server to be good ok so pls give me jst 1 chancy i swar if i blew my chancy up i quit and no come back owner stefan can u pls set me up pls i am rady to be an admum and i trustfuly and honorarly and i be award admum good ok i am from United States Of America bay the way so you dun't have any right to jok on my englihs ok my mom from US my dad from bangaladish it is small county near india and i got ameircan basboor so i spak english god to pls guys we can be friends coz i m a fery friendely admum and i will be relly good admum and be kind to playas giving them free score and cookies and also i be giving playas good stuff so pls use hashtagy #Pi5tol4Admum

Comment

and i got ameircan basboor so i spak english god to pls guys we can be friends coz i m a fery friendely admum and i will be relly good admum and be kind to playas giving them free score and cookies and also i be giving playas good stuff so pls use hashtagy #Pi5tol4Admum
                  oK mister
                  http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

I like this topic haha such a troll in here

Comment

Removed.

Comment

Admin... heeeeell no. Your dog is smarter than you. But for your dog give him away pls you too stupid to own a pet and he is too smart to be surrounded by retards.
                        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

#Pi5tol4Admum

Comment

Originally posted by nicoud View Post
                            #Pi5tol4Admum
                            Thanks man, pls eferyone use #Pi5tol4Admum to sprad my massege to all the admums and owners to made me an admum like them so i can gif you guys free cookies and score to plays nice and have fun with your frinds so yaaaaaaaaaaa eferyone use #Pi5tol4Admum

We can do this guyz.

Comment

Comment

Thanks man, pls eferyone use #Pi5tol4Admum to sprad my massege to all the admums and owners to made me an admum like them so i can gif you guys free cookies and score to plays nice and have fun with your frinds so yaaaaaaaaaaa eferyone use #Pi5tol4Admum

We can do this guyz.
                                You should be level 11, as it is quite visible that you will be an awesome admum.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X