X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted player Application.

Username: [HITMAN]flogrils_
    Any previous names: Under_wear, flogrils_[R], Masn, _______ n maybe few more.
    Score: 3742
    IRC Nickname: flogrils
    Time spent in-game (hours): 100 hours

Extra Information : Last few days, I wasn't active in game but everyday I used to spend like 3 hours on IRC and this ugly crap happened because of my exams. I will be fully active from 1st October. I'm/was active on IRC, game and GamerX forums. Few days ago I got an argument with DeathBeatZ, but he started the thing. It was action, ignorance then he acted again and I reacted. As far as I remember, I haven't done anything wrong in the last couple of months. I'm playing GamerX from approximately one year so now I thought that I'm ready and here is my TP application.

With regards,
    flogrils

From informations that I got you should be still banned: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...was-ridiculous

Sorry but I got my rules and I cant give a chance to person with so such rubbish past. Its a no from me.
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Never.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
        From informations that I got you should be still banned: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...was-ridiculous
        I know about that but before posting this application, I asked Bloodcell and he said that I can post.

Comment

Nooo.

Comment

Denied you can reapply next month.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X