X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning around car and a ban!

Hi,

what is that turning around car?
    I was near hospital in the game and my car was turning around, I couldnt control that und was banned by admin Nate. Additionaly he called me "car controlling noob". Now I am even unbanned again und cant understand what it was? First I wanted to report that effect but I wasnt able to report myself.

Thanks in advance.

BR

Thats not a bug you just got banned because you were using hacks you should make a ban appeal at here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...?5-Ban-Appeals

Comment

Guess there was a veh hacker(not you) around medics, happens. Unnecessary thread.

Comment

@Instant
        You are absolutely wrong because I didnt use any hax or cheats nor bugs. I am unbanned now, even because of that fact. My car was turning around very fast near hospital. I cannot imagine that a hacker can turn my car around as fast as I saw that. I guess that someone was playing around with his rights and another banned me for nothing. I noticed that because of fact starting turning due stepping up the red zone.

May be not a bug, but very strange thing.

Best Regards.
        Last edited by samp1one; 28-09-14, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by samp1one View Post
          I cannot imagine that a hacker can turn my car around as fast as I saw that. I guess that someone was playing around with his rights and another banned me for nothing. I noticed that because of fact starting turning due stepping up the red zone.

May be not a bug, but very strange thing.
          Poorly it is possible, and its hard for us to detect who is the vehicle control cheater. Thats why some times fair players like you may be banned by mistake. You have been unbanned and you didn't use cheats whats great. Admin's are not bot's but humans so we can do mistakes some times.

Topic locked
          Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X