This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race suggestion ...

I suggest that when you race you will be teleported a to a world with no pobs and no other players except you and your opponents to prevent lag ...

It has been suggested almost billions times and always been denied because without hindrances the race might be too boring and easy to win. Additionally, some races must have those pobs in order to get the checkpoints because they're are on on them so you can't reach it if it was removed. Also I'm not sure if you can race with /tso command(disables/removes all admins' pobs).
    Last edited by Multihunter; 29-09-14, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Matite said this in update 4.2.3

Edited the /togglestreamobjects (/tso) command so streamed objects cannot be disabled during a race
      (players would disable them to gain an advantage over others in some races).
      Last edited by Jackie; 29-09-14, 03:15 PM.

Comment

This feature exists when using the /Race command, but it's a 1 vs 1 race. And as for system loaded races, Nicoud gave you the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mix View Post
          I suggest that when you race you will be teleported a to a world with no pobs and "no other players"
          already suggested by me and many players , and admins said they dont want to see races in virtual worlds..
          and for objects , nicoud gave u answer
          edgy scout main

Comment

Yes please. Good Suggestion! +1.

Comment

Yes that would be great even though there's no many people at the race at all these days..
              Removed.

Comment

I have only seen 1 race where the objects actually are annoying, its a boat race. Soo, not big a deal.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X