Clan wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan wars

How about the leader of clans or a admin can make clan wars like /Cw "name of clan" "id of players" from the clan is inviting
    and the other clan uses "accept and "Id's of players" or to deni its /Deni
    If it will be used to admins use it will be /cw "clan name" "id's vs "clan name" "id's" and set how much rounds they want max 9 rounds
    Suggest something you think will be helpful on that
    Fell free to reply

Sounds like a good idea to me! The war would be the style of A / D. For the winner cookies clan! But for three rounds faster!
    Last edited by Manuel[M4]; 13-10-14, 02:46 AM.

Comment

The leader of that clan can use /cw [his clan] [another clan], all players in both clans will receive message box 'Do you want to join a clan war between [clan] and [clan]? Yes - No' or make it like /duel cmd so we can choose location and weapons.
      Last edited by VirusX; 13-10-14, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Plz see Delija Answer
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ght=suggestion
        Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

As Delija said earlier that GamerX has nothing to do with clans but according to me a new command should be created for clan wars. Team of managements created a nice command which was /duel id, which resulted in a nice thing. In past I have played clan wars which were loaded by admins, after requesting them. I know it's difficult to make new commands but players will really enjoy playing those clan wars. This can be a new step to improve GamerX.

Now some suggestions :-
          1. Clan wars can be played in the form of capture the flag events.
          2. Clan wars can be played in the form of classic DM.
          3. Clan wars can be played in the form of seidge events.
          4. Clan wars should not be played in the form of funny DM events, as in funny DM, no skills are required and its easy to kill your opponent if you are having miniguns.

Comment

hmm, I don't know what's the difference between this suggestion and an old one has suggested before, http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...els-Suggestion. Anyways, I prefer the old one since it's more clearer and it's idea is better.

PS: You could make a clan war as you wish using the old suggestion command if it gets added.

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ
              Agree with this suggestion, also I really think there needs to be a clan manager, which is set by an admin (maybe?), they could request clan wars, or remove any member (their tag) from their names if possible, just to stop the "admin pls remove id x tag not in our clan"
              Nice idea but according to me there should be more than one clan manager like what will happen if the clan manager is offline and 2 clans want clan war?? Same thing will happen "admins please remove player xyz from this clan war because he is not in my clan."

Or

Read carefully

The command should be created in such a way in which the clan leader will be able to select specific player. For example /cw [id of leader]. Then a dialogue box will open like in the case of /duel id, which will allow you to choose map, player of your clan [[[[[Note the window will show the name of players who are having your clan tag]]]]].After that the war invitation will be sent to other clan's leader which you have chosen and after accepting the invite, he will follow the same procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by flogrils. View Post
                Nice idea but according to me there should be more than one clan manager like what will happen if the clan manager is offline and 2 clans want clan war?? Same thing will happen "admins please remove player xyz from this clan war because he is not in my clan."

Or

Read carefully

The command should be created in such a way in which the clan leader will be able to select specific player. For example /cw [id of leader]. Then a dialogue box will open like in the case of /duel id, which will allow you to choose map, player of your clan [[[[[Note the window will show the name of players who are having your clan tag]]]]].After that the war invitation will be sent to other clan's leader which you have chosen and after accepting the invite, he will follow the same procedure.
                Bad idea there should be 1 clan manager admin can do /cw [HITMAN] vs [ATM] in shipctf /event by left this should be good Idea
                Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

Originally posted by Stonic. View Post
                  Bad idea there should be 1 clan manager admin can do /cw [HITMAN] vs [ATM] in shipctf /event by left this should be good Idea
                  1. No. Admins are busy most of the times so according to me admins should not do it.
                  2. 1 clan manager can't be online 24/7 so doing it manually will be much better as suggested by me above.
                  3. I already wrote that clan wars can be in the form of ctfs, classic DMs or seidges. As you mentioned above that clan wars should be in the form of shipCTF, its a bad idea because many old players don't like shipCTF because its over played.

PS my suggestions are in a proper and civilised way. Players don't have to beg admins before every clan war.
                  Last edited by flogrils.; 13-10-14, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I liked the idea let's wait for others

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X