X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOT A BUG] /plank bug

Hello all
    In several days of only one week in this I am using antipersonnel red zone.
    There was admin *kqhk* and said to me *dont use it here* + *remove airbreak or ban*
    I wondered wonderful and I will ban.
    but it's /plank + /epo id
    If You See Me u will think me hacker But not.
    I created viedo for it

Thanks for watch

That's normal, it's because your character is standing on the stair object, and whenever u move that object your character will move aswell, so if u take it underground you'll follow the stair aswell , That's something we all know about, it's neither a GamerX bug, it's not SA-MP bug. !

Comment

It is not a bug . You are the only one that can see the Player Objects created by you and other players can't see your objects unless the /rpo command is used.

Moving that object using /epo command will look like it's airbreaking , but there is a command to check if it's really airbreak or not. ( /TR ).

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
        It is not a bug . You are the only one that can see the Player Objects created by you and other players can't see your objects unless the /rpo command is used.

Moving that object using /epo command will look like it's airbreaking , but there is a command to check if it's really airbreak or not. ( /TR ).
        Okay Thanks, but I alwasy type /tpobs|Thanks Toxic
        hqhk dont know tell him

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffy892 View Post
          Okay Thanks, but I alwasy type /tpobs|Thanks Toxic
          hqhk dont know tell him
          As i said before, what kqhk meant was you should not do it on red zone or spawnzone, as other player (NEW) will think you're hacking and reports you, and so they got annoyed with what you did.

And as Toxic_Ro explained it's not a bug, and we can check for this, but sadly new players don't know.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            As i said before, what kqhk meant was you should not do it on red zone or spawnzone, as other player (NEW) will think you're hacking and reports you, and so they got annoyed with what you did.

And as Toxic_Ro explained it's not a bug, and we can check for this, but sadly new players don't know.
            Yes it's true I get kicked Of only one week because all new players reported me
            Do not do the piece again
            Thank you Robo

Comment

Like Robo said: he kqhk did not say you are cheating... he said not to use it there because new players report you for cheat (that's what it looks like to them).

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X