• Show
Clear All

• The_Wizard 2ND Tp APP

Username: The_Wizard
    Any previous names: EBlood
    Score: 2732
    IRC Nickname: EBlood
    Time spent in-game (hours): 200+ h

ExtraInformation :, I always report cheaters and hackers, I'm active ingame and IRC, I'm helping everyone, I respect players and admins , Thanks

Lol at you

First of all, you should have said that you were Rehman_[R], which means you were banned for aimbot in the past, and I still think you're using it when you get "angry". Your behavior is rude,
    Originally posted by The_Wizard
    respect players and admins
    - yesterday you pmed someone "ur f*cker is afk" (I couldn't get the log right now, I'll try to later) which "f*cker" actually meant me. I muted you for 5 mins and I told you if you repeat that I'll go ahead and ban you.

Second, you have helped progamer to play in here while hes banned. I remember you telling me who was progamer ingame, that was good I kept annoying/banning him, but after a while you made some "plan" to let him play. You lied at me that it wasn't him but when I caught him you apologized by pming me "Sorry Sorry"

And while ingame, all you do is pm every single admin, don't expect us to make you a tp whatsoever by just doing that. You are not helpful at all times, you just wait for someone to help other player by typing whats the command, and you immediately type it too (even if unknown commands)

I don't think I'm ever going to trust you with all what you have done,

so heres a big NO.

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ View Post
      Lol at you

First of all, you should have said that you were Rehman_[R], which means you were banned for aimbot in the past, and I still think you're using it when you get "angry". Your behavior is rude, - yesterday you pmed someone "ur f*cker is afk" (I couldn't get the log right now, I'll try to later) which "f*cker" actually meant me. I muted you for 5 mins and I told you if you repeat that I'll go ahead and ban you.

Second, you have helped progamer to play in here while hes banned. I remember you telling me who was progamer ingame, that was good I kept annoying/banning him, but after a while you made some "plan" to let him play. You lied at me that it wasn't him but when I caught him you apologized by pming me "Sorry Sorry"

And while ingame, all you do is pm every single admin, don't expect us to make you a tp whatsoever by just doing that. You are not helpful at all times, you just wait for someone to help other player by typing whats the command, and you immediately type it too (even if unknown commands)

I don't think I'm ever going to trust you with all what you have done,

so heres a big NO.
      Nothing else to add, No.
      * PM from Glator (ID:16) to Robo_N1X (ID:84): Ohh thanks btw i am asian too mine is 2 inch
      *** Admin Robo_N1X: that question kinda gay

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on November the 28th, 2014.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X