No announcement yet.

Name Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like adding ice cubes on my coke.. that's why.
    _
    Current nick.. It's a motorcycle drag racing team in my country #RedSpeedRacing #RSR

Comment

Well, my former name was created from me being obsessed with what we are ignorant about far from our knowledge, that is what we call the Unknown as to what lies beyond the mysteries, I've been using it in a lot of games including Sa-mp and I changed it to Antonio for my love to Antonio Banderas.
      Last edited by Antonio; 03-11-14, 03:50 PM.
      No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.

Comment

My Friends used to call me Gx And I'v got my nick since 2009 not from the server (as someguys belive)
        Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

Robo_N1X will **** up everything if I say anything here.

Comment

...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
            Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
            ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
            Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

i google image searched my nick and this came up. http://prntscr.com/5gch3c
              my full nick is fat lobster not fat slob :c

Comment

JPG

I Got My NickName when JKN And JLK Say In My Room Or In The Classroom
                JPG:What Should Be My NickName
                JLK Said:Hmm I Got It JTG
                JKN Said:No Jap-Jap
                And I Said:How About JTG To JPG
                JLK And JKN:Great Idea My Friend
                So I Have Decided My NickName JPG

Comment

My nick wasn't even my nick before - It was first used by my brother.

When he first want to join some server (I think it was actually GamerX because at that time it still had most players in it.) i asked him what name he want to have. After short thinking he remembered that projected picture of boobs on building from GTA Vice City. And told me it can be the text XXL from that picture and I added _cz after it because we are from Czech Republic.

He didn't remember it was in fact saying XXX not XXL.

We both played with that nick before but I was dying too much so he renamed to CZECH_PLAYER and I kept nick XXL_cz.

That basically means Origin of my nick is from Boobs

Comment

My Name is a Spider
                    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

When I first wanted to play SAMP in 2011 or something , I couldn't think of a nick .. So I used my brother's Warcraft nick . so it has no meaning at all

Comment

u all know why this name because i got lots of b.... and the last name i've found is this one DDDDDDDD

Comment

I started joining GamerX with a different name than this, I kept changing it too many times till 2011/2012. But after that, I kept with "Multihunter". The reason of this nickname is that I was playing a game which is called "Travian" in a Saudi server and someday they informed all the players in a message about the lack of the "Multihunters team" in the latter server so they needed many new members for the team to join and had asked us if we would like to join so we were given many questions to answer until they've approved me.

Comment

edgy scout main

Comment

my old nick (m7u8t6) was just me being too excited to play samp when i knew there was a multiplayer for the game i played for a full year

my current name (ScoutZ42Q) comes from the class i main in tf2, which is scout, and the Z42Q are just because Scout felt like an empty name, so i added kush to it(heartbeat gave me)

@remi aww that show

Comment

One of the main characters in ''South Park''.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X