Name Origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Origin

Where does your GamerX name originate from?

nicoud is actually my last name. I basicly started using it because when I was a kid I didn't know what username to use for my Runescape account. It was the first thing I ever signed up for on the internet so I had to come up with something. My mom suggested it, I was a little sceptical at first but I've become very attached to it.
    Last edited by Jackie; 29-10-14, 10:10 PM.

Good topic.

I started playing here as "[Web]" because I was unable to decide a good name, so "web" comes into my mind that time because I was surfing on the Internet and now I changed it to spiderweb as there must be some changes too.
    Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Hm mine is from Star Trek http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_of_Nine and Gooner was from me being Arsenal fan xD
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Joined with this shitty name because i thought I won't play for long and regret it now. Now i got no nickalert on irc and people make retarted jokes about the opposite of this word . But I got used to it and I don't want to change it!
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

What the heart does
          Last edited by HeartBeat; 07-12-18, 05:46 PM.

Comment

My name was also born 'cause of runescape!!

I was thinking on a name for runescape and I came up with "lorsimon" but it was actually meant to be "lordsimon". I didn't know a shit about english by that time, and I just had heard the word "lord" but never had watched it written. So, for me and most of spanish people it sounds like "lor" 'cause we don't have that "RD" combination of letters at the end of a word in spanish.

I remember that after just registering, I looked for that word on google and I saw it was "lord". I was like "omg im an idiot, I wrote it incorrectly". But then I noticed that lordsimon wasn't available anyway...

And that's how I started to use this name. I started to like it because it is available in all the games, and looks original.

That's it.
            I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Tom & Jerry > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_and_Jerry

Comment

I used this nick first time in 2006, and here i'm also raiden (btw now they are a lot of players using this nick -.-).Anyway i get this nick from mortal kombat.
                You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Actually , My Friends call me Bibo irl even my Bro and dad sometimes , so when i first joined Gx , i was wondering what name should i use , and i've remembred that Bibo was my internet name , so i Had to choose Bibo as my Gx name , but i thought it will be short , so i added Lilo as its Cpt.Tall's Nickname
                  Last edited by bibo_lilo; 30-10-14, 09:18 AM.
                  Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

First when i joined GamerX for the first time ever as it was in December 2013 and i was thinking which name should i try so i tried ''www.progamer'' but i realised that it has ''www.'' which it can be a website or something so i decided to change it to ''progamer_'' but then players in GamerX they keep being confused with my name because it looks like ''programmer'' and ''progamer'' so i decided to change it to ''Segaway'' but then changed to ''Hose'' and i loved that name so much

And + im not that ''progamer'' who Cashewz banned him.
                    Last edited by Hose; 30-10-14, 06:53 PM.
                    My Youtube Channel
                    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

Theres no school like the old school and im the fucking headmaster.

Comment

I think even tho I changed it alot with clans and all that , I belive my name was always Danyel in game . That is my actuall name . well it`s Dan as everybody calls me that . And I`m thinking I should changed it to Dan, in the upcoming future .

Comment

Back in 2010, I wanted to have some "cooler" name than "hunter" or "killer", so basically I read this name from an RC toycar's box (gear4fun or something like that). I wanted to change it through the years but I thought that no one will know then who am I so left it as it is.

Aaand a very random fact: My name spelled with NATO phonetic alphabet, every letter (except 1) refers to a car...
                          Golf Echo Alfa Romeo Sierra

Comment

Nothing special just I watch Boss movie and think to play with this name but this is already register so I change it to B.o.s.s then server crashed and my all data Crashed and my acount go hacked so I change it to B.o.s.s. (have 1+ dot (.) )
                            Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

Well, all I can say is...

I like beer.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X