X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX v4.2.9

We released an update... the changes are as follows:

GamerX v4.2.9 - restarted Midday 31st October 2014 (GMT+10)
    * Changed the /r command to allow the player to reply to their last received PM using /r < Message > or
    by using just /r and typing the PM text reply into a dialog box (if the player crashes and re-joins
    with a new ID then the PM reply will automatically be sent to their new ID)
    * Updated the /properties (/props) command so the 25th page (/props 25) can be viewed
    * Added the /trazo command to teleport to Trazo's House at Ocean Flats in SF
    * Renamed the /bocephus teleport command to /breakdown (property has been renamed too)
    * Added the /jobujanes command to teleport to JobuJanes' Cargo Ship in SF
    * Edited the On Player Weapon Shot code (which is used to detect crashers) so it automatically kicks
    certain players that attempt to use the crash exploit
    Please report any bugs here:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...17-Bug-Reports

See you ingame!

great work <3

Comment

thankhu very much matite

Comment

Thanks Matite
        My Youtube Channel
        GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
        [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

* Added the /jobujanes command to teleport to JobuJanes' Cargo Ship in SF
          Thank you!

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Originally posted by Matite View Post
            * Changed the /r command to allow the player to reply to their last received PM using /r < Message > or
            by using just /r and typing the PM text reply into a dialog box (if the player crashes and re-joins
            with a new ID then the PM reply will automatically be sent to their new ID))

Good work.

Comment

thank u matite !

Comment

Great updates Thanks Matite!

Comment

Thanks Matite

Comment

Btw, earlier there was /t1 and you could use /R to return so you could also use it to save position (with vehicle). I suppose it doesnt work anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
                      Btw, earlier there was /t1 and you could use /R to return so you could also use it to save position (with vehicle). I suppose it doesnt work anymore?
                      You have to use /return now. I was also confused yetserday xD

Comment

Originally posted by nicoud View Post
                        You have to use /return now. I was also confused yetserday xD
                        oh, thanks. I thought that cmd was lost forver and we had to use good old "drive back" system while stunting aswell :P

Comment

good work

Comment

Finally /r was added . Good job n Keep it up!
                            " alt="" data-fullsize-url="http://" data-thumb-url="http://" data-title="Click on the image to see the original version" data-caption="" class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" />

Comment

Thankxx Matite

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X