ENB series issue...sort of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENB series issue...sort of

I decided to install latest ENB and see what it looks like. Default setting has some wierd kind of fog in it, does anyone know how to edit and/or remove it?

This is the older version, which had different settings, and had much brighter colours can you can notice.
    Last edited by Jobu_Janes; 31-10-14, 11:04 AM.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Try this config file, just put it in your GTA folder. Just make sure to back up the old one before you copy it, in case it doesn't work
    https://www.mediafire.com/?lduy0gqh8wa0ljj

Comment

Can you guys provide some more info about that mod please, maybe min requirements and some impressions from it I guess, dl link will be helpful too.

Btw jobu that light thing u showed looks better you just need to lower your lighting a bit from options xD
      Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 31-10-14, 03:59 PM.
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

light thing? :O

Comment

Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
          Can you guys provide some more info about that mod please, maybe min requirements and some impressions from it I guess, dl link will be helpful too.

Btw jobu that light thing u showed looks better you just need to lower your lighting a bit from options xD
          Well in terms of requirements, it really varies a lot around what you choose to enable in the config file. A medium range graphics card should be fine for running simple reflections and possibly shadows.

Its really simple to install, just choose a version from here http://enbdev.com/download_mod_gtasa.htm
          and follow the instructions in the readme.

Or you could download this version https://www.mediafire.com/?lduy0gqh8wa0ljj
          I set it up to only include reflections. Its really easy to enable what effects you want if you need to, just open enbseries.ini and put a 1 instead of a 0 on which effect you want. Make sure to file save!!
          Just drop the 2 files into your GTA folder, go in game and press shift + f12 together to enable the mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Mousytom View Post
            Try this config file
            This a very low-end one, doesnt look like ENB at all + its older version of enb, 0.075.

You can get my settings from ENB series here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...OdawtY/pubhtml Simply copy the text and paste it into "enbseries.ini" file in the GTA san andreas folder.
            Last edited by Jobu_Janes; 02-11-14, 11:30 AM. Reason: Added some sheep

Comment

It may have be out dated but the underlying principles remain the same. The fog problem just means you have too much bloom, just lower AmountDay and AmountNight in enbseries.ini or in game. I lowered them both to 0.1 and no longer had any fog problems.

Comment

Nope, its not a bloom issue, it some other value that came with the new version. I also sent PM to the enb series creators to ask what value changes this. Let's see what they say.

Comment

Alright, all I can say is that I downloaded the new version and immediately had the fog problem. All I had to do was lower the bloom and it was fixed.

Comment

It helped abit but still has some wierd fog kind of thing...ill try some other settings

Comment

I tried the newest version of enb, installed correctly but my gta through sa-mp doesnt launch, I have win8 64 bit on a laptop and I meet the requirements
                      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

Try deleting "gta_sa.set" file (make sure to make backup first, if this doesnt help)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X