Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about chat

Hi everyone,

The last days I saw players talkin' in the chat: Hacker, hacks etc.

Wel my suggestion is, if a player type words like, hacks, hacker, hax0r etc, they will show up with ****

As example,

I type hacker, players will see in the chat

Bolle ****

The player who typed hacker, hax0r etc will see a dialog or a announce with: /report id reason of you see a hacker.

Or something like that.

Feel free to give your opinion about it!

No, just no. What if you have a discussion about involving these words, like you explaining a hack to a new player, and they see ***** and they won't understand.

Comment

Nice opinion, I agree. But what if Hack shows only in the PM or private chat?

Comment

Originally posted by Bolle View Post
        Nice opinion, I agree. But what if Hack shows only in the PM or private chat?
        Then what if someone had /iapms disabled? Also, it already does please you not to yell "cheater, hacker, etc.., after you type /report. Such suggestion might be provided at the /motd, /tht textdraws or anywhere else. Apart from that, it would be more suitable if we applied it servers' IP(I've seen such thing in other server).
        Last edited by Multihunter; 16-11-14, 11:05 PM.

Comment

The best idea is about this suggestion, if someone type hack, cheater, aimbot etc... should be mute.

Comment

It'd be better if it doesn't show up at all. Like when you try to say the same thing twice, the second try won't show up to prevent spamming.

Comment

Try to imagine the ressources it will use if the code checks for these words in every player messages... And with the moron count who use spam tools the server will lag very hard so big no.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X