Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn places in /teles?

A little suggestion of spawn zones places:

I searched before posting didnt found something like this so i posted it after searching but if there is already a topic on this,then sry for posting.

Ive seen many times players asking for how to go that place where i was spawned then players tell them /l 69 and other /l, but there are total (14) spawnzones so we have to /tr2 him to know which class he came from then tell him his spawn place cmd and some spawnzones /cmd we forgot sometimes like (hobo, pimp,etc. we choose medic because it is the most famous class everyone wants to be in the place where everyone is) so how about adding a spawn zones cmd in /teles which shows all spawn zones when we click them another box comes and in there all spawn places will be like medic spawn, swat,police, etc. and when we click them they tele us that place by this we can go to any spawn place without any problem, we dont have to ask or trying /l slot we can get all spawn places in /teles, and also if someone want to know any spawn place eg. he is standing in rich spawn place then he have to ask and only admins & tps got this /nl to see which /l slot is nearest after adding this it will be easy to find any spawn place without any problem.
    something like this in /teles maybe?

The command is already exist and only available for Admins. Why only for Admins? I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Comment

didnt understand but dont you think it will be helpful fo all players ? and only tps and admins are able to find nearest /l how other will know about that place /l 69 medic /wwk swat everyone can go then why not available for everyone ?
      Last edited by Instant; 27-11-14, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
        didnt understand but dont you think it will be helpful fo all players ? and only tps and admins are able to find nearest /l how other will know about that place /l 69 medic /wwk swat everyone can go then why not available for everyone ?
        what teleport to spawn instanly actually for?
        most noob usually teleport to /69 or /m to take health, armour and rocket then go back to spawn zone then shotting peoples.
        and i think /wwk and /l 69 were intend for object loads
        Last edited by Tungki; 27-11-14, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
          The Admins use the command to teleport between spawns to ease their job to watch over spawnzones in GamerX. And will it be helpful to other players? Sure it will be but then again everytime I log in ingame not many TPs or Regular Players are standing-around-waiting-for-rulebreakers/cheaters/whatever in other spawn area they mostly just stay in medic spawn. However, I'm not saying that I'm against the idea of letting Regular Players to use this command.

Comment

^^^ and now i think this will be a not good idea because new players don't know rules and mostly for getting score they will use rockets and they want many players at one place so that they don't have to use rocket again and again and we all know where are all people ofc at spawn places so new players can break sooo many rules like driveby rocketing etc and if a new player got rockets fron /m and he found spawn places in teles maybe he can tele at redzone and starting rocketing everyone i can fell how annoying this can be and for admins also new players/rulebrakers are not 2 or 3 they can be many many and 3-6 players break rule at medic and some at police swat etc and jailing that much amount of players is little bit hard this idea can help new/old players to find spawn places and this can also help rule breakers to break rules easily and all the time and jailing that much amount of players will be annoying for admins also means +1 in good but +2 in bad sry for posting this UN useful post i thought alot about its good points but didnt thought about its bad points :/ i will be more care full next time ill share my ideas in game so that i can get quick feedback for good and bad points.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X