This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShadowWind View Post

i tried to /cn Shadow but it says, this name is used, Player ID 9, but ID 9 is not in-game! xD
    lol,you are the id 9 :PPP

Comment

• I found A bug ^^

It should be "Disabled" , not "enabled"
      Ty for reading

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aym View Post
        I found A bug ^^

It should be "Disabled" , not "enabled"
        Ty for reading
        There is no bug .
        Enabling vehicle collisions will mean your vehicle will collide with others. Disabling vehicle collisions will disable this feature leaving your vehicle able to pass through others.

Comment

i tried to /cn Shadow but it says, this name is used, Player ID 9, but ID 9 is not in-game! xD
          You cant change your name if it starts with your own current name, even it's yourself...
          So i can change my name from Robo_N1X to Robo_ it will say that Robo_ name is used, this is SA-MP limitation.
          To change your name, you have to change it first to some another name that starts without "Shadow"... so if i want "Robo_" name, i should change it to like "Tempname123" then i will be able to change it to "Robo_"
          KVIrc User

Comment

• Originally posted by Cat View Post
            lol,you are the id 9 :PPP
            LOLOLOLOLOL i didn't see it? xD

Comment

• Ok What about that?

i should says $1,000,000 not 'one cookie'

Comment

• Originally posted by Mousytom View Post
                There is no bug .
                Enabling vehicle collisions will mean your vehicle will collide with others. Disabling vehicle collisions will disable this feature leaving your vehicle able to pass through others.
                Hahaha Ok ty for Explain ^^ !

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Comment

i should says $1,000,000 not 'one cookie'
                  Since it's on /cookiehelp, it says the costs for /mhm not the prize
                  KVIrc User

Comment

• Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

Nope, i've tried /mhm, and GXTempName killed me, i wanted to see if someone killed me, does he will win a cookie?
                    so i let GXTempName to kill me, when i /tr2 <HisID>, he hasn't got any cookie, but he took $1,000,000, so he has $1,050,000,

Comment

Nope, i've tried /mhm, and GXTempName killed me, i wanted to see if someone killed me, does he will win a cookie?
                      so i let GXTempName to kill me, when i /tr2 <HisID>, he hasn't got any cookie, but he took $1,000,000, so he has $1,050,000,
                      Yeeaaah it's true, but YOU (not the killer) spend one cookie to start a manhunt on yourself lol, $1,000,000 is the prize for the killer.

i already said it's the costs:
                      Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                      Last edited by Robo; 27-06-15, 06:40 PM.
                      KVIrc User

Comment

• I think the first one is correct
                        Also the second one seems fine too but I guess it could be worded better, like "If you are registered, your cookies are saved and restored when you rejoin."

Comment

• Originally posted by CasHewZ
                          * If you are registered your cookies get saved and are restored when you rejoin.

(a missing m at the link aswell)
                          Why it can't be: "If you are registered, your cookies will be saved and restored when you rejoin." ?

Thanks.

Comment

• Another One:

I wrote /dw and it said, you must to get in a vehicle before using Switch Wheels command.
                            And i wrote /dw for Dollar Wheels.

Comment

• Guess the third line is invalid now.

Comment

• IRC In-game Command bug...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X