This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdated paint IDs (/mypaint)

Edit By Matite: Updated the paint IDs displayed for the /paint command in the next update (v4.3.1).
    Last edited by Matite; 28-11-14, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Its not a big mistake I guess but when u write /animhelp the last one from the menu /animhelp2 is explained in russian xD

Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	113842

Edit: when u write only /animbus its again napishite isntead of write not sure there maybe another ones 2 I guess xD

Edit By Matite: The /animhelp script was written by a Russian guy. Some of his text is in Russian. I fixed some of it but the rest I didn't worry about.
      Last edited by Matite; 02-01-15, 02:37 AM.
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

• Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
        Its not a big mistake I guess but when u write /animhelp the last one from the menu /animhelp2 is explained in russian xD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1813[/ATTACH]

Edit: when u write only /animbus its again napishite isntead of write not sure there maybe another ones 2 I guess xD

The same mistake was already posted by gnoucel at page 7.

Originally posted by gnoucel View Post
        font error ? This happens when you type /animhelp

and when you type random animation command

Edit By Matite: The /animhelp script was written by a Russian guy. Some of his text is in Russian. I fixed some of it but the rest I didn't worry about.
        Explanation by admin Robo_N1X.

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        It's actually russian language because the creator of the animation script speaks that (wooz1e if im not mistaken) hpwever later than he has released latest script with english version but gx is still using the old one which version is might be english available only for the commands and not the help and usage
        That one basically tells you that type /animhelp2 for more. Btw The /animations is the animation created on gx, not included with this one
        Last edited by Multihunter; 31-10-14, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• just a little one as you can see at the event pink color line there is underline in red in first 2 this is won and in last there is win it should be won also right?

Edit By Matite: In this context the wording is correct.
          Last edited by Matite; 28-11-14, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instant View Post
            just a little one as you can see at the event pink color line there is underline in red in first 2 this is won and in last there is win it should be won also right?
            No, this is correct use.
            You would use the term "Won" generally when explaining in 1st person. Example: "I won the race!," "I won 3 gold medals!"
            You wouldn't say "I win the race!" Or "I win 3 gold medals!".

You can certainly use both in 2nd person, but it's best to use win/wins if it just happened. Win/won within itself are past-tense.
            It's more a matter of won seems more past-tense than win. Won would describe "Yeah, I won it 2 years ago." You wouldn't say "Yeah, I win it 2 years ago."

An umpire would say "Player X wins!" Not "Player X won!"
            I don't know how to describe the sentences exactly as shown, but it seems correct given the pretexts. (I'm not an English major)

Also, the fact that win is mostly used as plural; as shown (but can be used both ways)
            As won generally is not always plural, unless the correct pretext such as "we" is used before it.

It would be more correct if the text said "They (each/all) win 1 event point!"

Comment

• Type /return on foot.
              Code:
              * Sorry, you must be in a vehicle before using the /return [COLOR="#FF0000"](/r)[/COLOR] command.
              /r is for quick pm reply now

Edit By Matite: Fixed this error in the next update (v4.3.1).
              Last edited by Matite; 28-11-14, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by [VN]Hunter95 View Post
                Type /return on foot.
                Code:
                * Sorry, you must be in a vehicle before using the /return [COLOR="#FF0000"](/r)[/COLOR] command.
                /r is for quick pm reply now
                the /return cmd will work in car take a car goto /t1 and then goto /t2 and then type /return while sitting in car and you will return to your previous location means at /t1 and the /r is now for reply pm if you want to use /return cmd you will write it full /return but if you want to reply to someone's pm then you will write /r text when you will type /r on foot it will be reply to pm it dosent matter where are you in car or on foot it will be reply but if you will type /return it will return your previous location

EDIT:need to remove (/r) cmd because it works for reply now

The spelling of chilid got a little mistake it got 2 L chilliad

and when we go at /gc it says chiliad and in google ive seen which one is correct i found its chiliad and in this pic ^^ its chilliad

Edit By Matite: Changed the "Mount Chiliad" property name ingame and fixed the /r error in the next update (v4.3.1).
                Last edited by Matite; 28-11-14, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• ** PlayerX (ID:X) found the GamerX Hidden Pickup First and won 1 cookies...
                  * keep searching for it because you get cookies for finding it 2nd or 3rd!

This appears in chat when someone finds a GOO of 1 cookie (first place). It must be cookie instead of cookies.

Edit By Matite: I changed the minimum first place cookie amount to 3 (as second place is 2 and third place is 1. The change is in v4.3.2).
                  Last edited by Matite; 02-01-15, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• There are missing messages for /setcash , it says Unknown Command to every levels under level 4, instead of "* Sorry, only level 4+ admins can use the /setcash command."

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.3.2).
                    Last edited by Matite; 02-01-15, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• It's showing this weird text when I use any of the /anim commands.

Last edited by Matite; 02-01-15, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                        It's actually russian language because the creator of the animation script speaks that (wooz1e if im not mistaken) hpwever later than he has released latest script with english version but gx is still using the old one which version is might be english available only for the commands and not the help and usage
                        That one basically tells you that type /animhelp2 for more. Btw The /animations is the animation created on gx, not included with this one
                        Try to search before posting
                        "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

• In ''Hidden Pickups Found'' it says: Matite has not found any hiden pickup yet.

So it should be: Matite has not found any hidden pickup yet.

Edit By Matite: Fixed.
                          Last edited by Matite; 02-01-15, 02:55 AM.
                          My Youtube Channel
                          GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                          [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hose View Post

In ''Hidden Pickups Found'' it says: Matite has not found any hiden pickup yet.

so it should be: Matite has not found any hidden pickup yet.
                            This is seen in all players' stats who has not yet found any hidden pickup.

Edit By Matite: it has been fixed.
                            Last edited by Matite; 02-02-15, 03:24 AM. Reason: s'
                            "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mertens View Post
                              This is seen in all player's stats who has not yet found any hidden pickup.
                              Yeah i was going to say that in my reply.
                              My Youtube Channel
                              GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                              [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

• 1 Kill*

Thats a bug from Funny Death Match event

Thanks to hose for the screenie, i'm unable to take screenshots due to Win8

1 Racer*

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.3.2).
                                Last edited by Matite; 02-01-15, 03:11 AM.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X