X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closer Look :

(ie)? I think that it has no meaning...

Edit By Matite: the term "ie" means "that is".
    Last edited by Matite; 02-01-15, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BURT0NS View Post
      Closer Look :

(ie)? I think that it has no meaning...
      http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/i.e.

*flies away*
      Last edited by Robo; 25-12-14, 04:42 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

• No spelling mistakes just a single word missing and that is "s" in RockingEvilZ name it says "RockingEvilZ' House" it must be "RockingEvilZ's house" as in the props dailog:
        82 : KingRick's House
        83 : Panzehir's House
        84 : Sprunk's House
        85 : RockingEvilZ' house = s missing

Edit By Matite: How it is now is correct as his name ends with a Z.
        Last edited by Matite; 02-01-15, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• As I know,if the name ends with "Z" or "S" we don't add the 's after it.
          example : remi ==> remi's
          RockingEvilZ ==> RockingEvilZ'
          edgy scout main

Comment

• Found this:
            I think it should be: U popped all of your rear tires.

Edit By Matite: Back and rear mean the same thing. eg back of car is the same as rear of car. It is "back" because that is the opposite of "front".
            Last edited by Matite; 02-01-15, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost_[99] View Post
              Found this:
              I think it should be: U popped all of your rear tires.
              ''You popped all of your back tires!'' is Correct Ghost
              i don't think ''U popped all of your rear tires.'' is needed
              My Youtube Channel
              GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
              [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

• found another check norten name his name is norten but in this pic its nortens ' missing after n means norten's

Originally posted by Elixir View Post
                As I know,if the name ends with "Z" or "S" we don't add the 's after it.
                example : remi ==> remi's
                RockingEvilZ ==> RockingEvilZ'

and as you told if name ends with z + s we will not put 's after it check Ez name its Ez's house mens 's was added after z, and in RockingEvilZ name got 1 ' after its name RockingEvilZ' means there should be s other wise there will be no '

Edit: Matite knows which one is correct and which is wrong he will configure it out.
                Last edited by Instant; 28-12-14, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• I think there should be ":" b/w ID:NO. Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	113882

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.3.2).
                  Last edited by Matite; 02-01-15, 03:16 AM.
                  Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

• Just a small one at the red box there is:
                    Search:
                    Type: Posts; New Posts the ; must be : at Search its : at Type its : but at Posts its ;

Comment

• Originally posted by Instant View Post

Just a small one at the red box there is:
                      Search:
                      Type: Posts; New Posts the ; must be : at Search its : at Type its : but at Posts its ;
                      Nope, because that search type can be: "Posts, Visitor Messages, Forums;" But since it's Single search it will just write "Post;" Then next word can be "New Post" or "Keyword(s)"
                      KVIrc User

Comment

• It Should Be. Sorry,multiple results were found

Comment

• Originally posted by JPG View Post
                          It Should Be. Sorry,multiple results were found
                          its correct no mistake in that, it is saying sorry,multiple results for "0" were found its telling that what you've searched and that is 0, in multiple results were found it will not tell what you searched and you cant see what you write.by this you can see what you've searched for, so no mistakes in it.

Comment

• 1. IRC - when you use /dcd it doesn't show you the ID and name of who you disabled countdown.
                            * Admin fernando[M4] (ID:14) disabled the /cd command for fernando[M4] (ID:14)
                            2. IRC - there's a mistake when someone gets a record in Race.
                            [22:14:39] <@GX-08> * [SRS]FrancyR7 (ID:46) won the GR4 Race (2 Racers)
                            [22:14:40] <@GX-09> * [SRS]FrancyR7 (ID:46) has the new fastest time for the 2 race (GR4 seconds)
                            3. IN GAME - when you do /la to someone it says (ID88) instead of (ID:88) **only in game**

4. IRC - there're not space in the number when you set ks to someone (/sks)

* Admin fernando[M4] (ID:18) set Neyks's (ID:156) killing spree to0
                            Edit By Matite: All fixed but the in-game fix for the /la command is in the next update (v4.4.0).
                            Last edited by Matite; 02-02-15, 03:40 AM. Reason: added 1 more

Comment

• i think this is a spelling mistake it says : Admin CasHewZ (#gamerx) slapped [T]Hose (ID:122) it says [T]Hose but when Hose type ouch i saw his name was Hose no [T] before his name as we can see in this picture.

Edit By Matite: He probably changed his name OR you were not properly synced.
                              Last edited by Matite; 02-02-15, 03:41 AM.
                              YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
                              Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

• Just a small mistake found in IRC it tells 1 cookies it must be 1 cookie
                                *Trusted Player garib_admi (ID:23) created the Player Hidden pickup (PGoo) worth 1 Cookies

Edit By Matite: When I edit the IRC echo bots to fix the issue in the next post I will fix this issue too. It will not be until after the next update (v4.4.1).
                                Last edited by Matite; 17-02-15, 06:57 AM.
                                YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
                                Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X