Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on irc? ye i also seen that admin progamer (a normal player) enable roadtrip something like this but ive seen many times on irc it says admin to a normal player + a tp and i also reported that but i forgot what answer i got.

Edit By Matite: I think it was the /rtp command which is now fixed.
    Last edited by Matite; 12-09-14, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• [23:05] <@GX-06> 14,11* Admin Zarky (ID:38) disabled players from specing him/her

Whether I disable or enable, it sends the same message.

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.2.6).
      Last edited by Matite; 12-09-14, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• Alright, there is some rear engine cars in this game, like the Bullet and the Turismo. So for example when you use /shm to open the trunk and press H to open it, the hood opens up instead.

Edit By Matite: This is more of a GTASA issue... not much I can do about it.
        Last edited by Matite; 22-08-14, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• cmd /np, on IRC

Edit By Matite: Fixed.
          Last edited by Matite; 12-09-14, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• * Sorry, you already own this property... it will be buyable by other players in 0 minutes.
            when I owned a properties and no one buys it after 30 minutes (go to that property and type /buy) it says "0 minutes". must be 0 minute.

Edit By Matite: In this context "minutes" is correct and reads better.
            Last edited by Matite; 09-09-14, 02:08 AM.
            Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

• Nop, I think 0 minutes ir more correct.
              http://gamerxserver.com/forum/group....uss#gmessage57

Comment

• Mistake while typing /hug

/Hug command has the same information as /Lick.

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.2.3).
                Last edited by Matite; 09-09-14, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Just a little mistake it says : [ATM]Kanwar (ID:84) earned 2 cakes for killing 20 people without dying!
                  20 people it should be peoples no "s" after people

Edit By Matite: In this context "people" is correct... anyway I changed it to "players" in the next update (v4.2.3).
                  Last edited by Matite; 09-09-14, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Instant, people is correct. Peoples is not correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instant View Post
                      Just a little mistake it says : [ATM]Kanwar (ID:84) earned 2 cakes for killing 20 people without dying!
                      20 people it should be peoples no "s" after people
                      It's correct as mentioned above but I think it will be better if it was players instead of people.

Edit By Matite: I changed it to "players" in the next update (v4.2.3).
                      Last edited by Matite; 09-09-14, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• It should be: have not haver

Here's the Website that i have found Engilsh Mistake: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...er-Application

And that is Bloodcell who made the Engilsh Mistake.

Edit By Matite: This is not a mistake in the GamerX code... it is a small mistake Bloodcell made in a post. You should just PM him about it so he can edit it.
                        Last edited by Matite; 09-09-14, 02:04 AM.
                        My Youtube Channel
                        GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                        [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

• Originally posted by Segaway View Post

It should be: have not haver

Here's the Website that i have found Engilsh Mistake: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...er-Application

And that is Bloodcell who made the Engilsh Mistake.
                          lol, no need to report a mistake of replay here. you can pm him.

Comment

• Oh sorry
                            My Youtube Channel
                            GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                            [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

• A little mistake, it should say "costs", the S is missing

Edit By Matite: In this context "cost" is correct.
                              Last edited by Matite; 09-09-14, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• No, cost is correct. It's telling you that the Rocket Launcher cost you 1 cookie, meaning a cookie was deducted from your stats. It's not telling you how much a Rocket Launcher costs, otherwise it would be costs. In this case, cost is correct.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X