This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It always show Trusted Player even it's an admin that made the p-goo
    <@GX-09> * Trusted Player Robo_N1X (ID:30) created the Player Hidden Pickup (PGoo) worth 3 Cookies
    <@GX-06> * Trusted Player Robo_N1X (ID:30) deleted the Player Hidden Pickup (PGoo)
    Edit By Matite: I have changed some of the IRC echo code in the gamemode to help fix this problem. After the next update (v4.4.1) I will be able to edit the echo bots and fix it.
    Last edited by Matite; 17-02-15, 06:56 AM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

• It should be 'there' I guess :c

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.4.1).
      Last edited by Matite; 17-02-15, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jafri View Post

It should be 'there' I guess :c
        No, it's alright.

Edit By Matite: He is right... it was wrong and has been fixed in the next update (v4.4.1).
        Last edited by Matite; 17-02-15, 06:58 AM.
        Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

• Nahh.
          Their: It is a possessive adjective and indicates that a particular noun belongs to them
          There seems more appropriate

Edit By Matite: Yes, you are right and it has been fixed in the next update (v4.4.1).
          Last edited by Matite; 17-02-15, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jafri View Post

It should be 'there' I guess :c
            Correct. It should be "there".

Comment

• If he won because everyone left, shouldn't be he was alone? Or to leave sexism aside, it was alone. Why it? The player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daémz View Post

If he won because everyone left, shouldn't be he was alone? Or to leave sexism aside, it was alone. Why it? The player.
                They is correct, because it's a gender-neutral pronoun. So they equals he or she. They is third person and so is were, so it's a correct sentence.
                Last edited by Burnedgrass; 18-02-15, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• TIL, well I reported this because I thought "they" was plural and since the winner is singular... But hey, you learn something new every day, thanks!

Comment

• Should be a comma between sorry and you.

This have been reported earlier, but haven't been fixed. It should be team's instead of teams.

Not gender-neutral, it should be them instead of him.

EDIT:
                    It should be "brought your flag to their base"

EDIT 2:
                    Fell*

Should be added that you get a cookie if an admin kicks an cheating player also.

EDIT 3 (yes i'm serious lol):
                    Radius is too short!*

Edit By Matite: I fixed all of these things in the next update (v4.4.2).
                    Last edited by Matite; 08-03-15, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• [21:57:04] <@GX-07> * Admin X_FloW (ID:33) set their MegaJump Value to 0.0
                      [21:58:02] <@GX-29> * Admin Jeffy[DC] (ID:78) set their MegaJump Value to 0.0
                      If a Player or Trusted Player types /jump 0, it comes with Admin.

Comment

• Savanna*.
                        Sorry if someone has already mentioned about this.

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.4.2).
                        Last edited by Matite; 08-03-15, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• i think it should be the "Junkyard'' since Junkjard never existed , btw its /gjy

Edit By Matite: Fixed.
                          Last edited by Matite; 08-03-15, 01:14 AM.
                          Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

• a Quick Report for the Latest Feature for TP's /MyPos so this is what happened when i typed /MyPos In-Game

[14:29:26] <@GX-30> * Admin Hose (ID:64) set their /mypos location
                            so i think it should be this:
                            [14:29:26] <@GX-30> * Trusted Player Hose (ID:64) set their /mypos location
                            My Youtube Channel
                            GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
                            [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

• Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post

i think it should be the "Junkyard'' since Junkjard never existed , btw its /gjy

Edit By Matite: Fixed.
                              Excuse me but you did not fix this small issue even in this new updates its Still "Junkjard"

Edit By Matite: I replied with fixed then forgot to join the game to actually fix it... you can check now as it has really been fixed this time.
                              Last edited by Matite; 10-03-15, 03:02 AM.
                              Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

• I guess it should be costs instead of cost.
                                edgy scout main

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X