object grouping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• object grouping

would it be possible to select multiple objects and move/rotate as one.
    example.
    select objects with something like
    /add [object id]

/add 2
    /add 3

now then using /epo you could use maybe x as the id, so now when u do /epo x. id 2 and 3 would move and rotate as one. or at least make it possible with /spoox/y/z

also add delete player object radius. and delete everything outside the radius cmd.

if you think this wouldnt be useful you need to get tied up with and thrown in a hole and burried, after being beaten up with a mace.
    Last edited by fatlob; 18-12-14, 07:43 PM.

You can use the commands such as /sapoox /sapooy and /sapooz to move all of your objects at once. I've thought it would be cool to add a similar command to rotate all objects at once as well, the only problem is that they would have to rotate around a define point or else they would just each rotate on themselves creating a mess. We would have to see if such a command is possible to create because im not sure if it is, but if it is then it would be an amazing feature!

Comment

sounds helpful to me too,
      thanks Nicoud!

Comment

Grouping huh? That also need list then.. (it's hard to make)
        Not possible with /epo to edit multiple object
        Also i don't think there is a way to get the middle point of many objects
        For the /saporx/y/z could be only rotate each objects with same degree specified
        For delete radius is possible, it will be useful.

Your idea is useful but sadly only a few is possible and can be supported since gamerx isn't a map editor.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X