This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Password.

I've been inactive for a few months and cant remember my password. Could someone help me recover my password for my ingame Zachary and Falkner accounts. I read the sticky post about this. I followed it twice and was told to ask a lvl 9+ admin which I did but I think they where AFK. Thank you.
    Last edited by Falkner; 19-12-14, 05:29 AM.

Originally posted by Zachary View Post
    Could someone help me recover my password for my ingame Zachary and Falkner accounts. I read the sticky post about this and was told to ask a lvl 9+ admin. Thank you.
    pm some admin on irc, might speed things up

Comment

I guess I'll wait for this a few days... maybe.

Comment

Day3...again afk lvl9+ admins, but if any when not away please pm my in-game passwords to my notifications box. thanks
        Last edited by Falkner; 21-12-14, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachary View Post
          Day3...again afk lvl9+ admins, but if any when not away please pm my in-game passwords to my notifications box. thanks
          You need to be patient, try pming admin level 4+ to set your name and score money etc, then just wait when admin level 8+ to set your time spent, goos found etc. Cause its not kinda neccesary for a while
          Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
          Important notice:

Only admin level 8+ may set time spent ingame, event points, goo's found and races won. For rest of stuff like cookies, score, deaths you may PM any admin level 4+.

You can also join IRC and message any user that has "~" close to their names, so they can reset your password.

Comment

Day 7... I get ignored by the same admins in-game over and over...

Originally posted by tungki View Post
            You need to be patient, try pming admin level 4+ to set your name and score money etc, then just wait when admin level 8+ to set your time spent, goos found etc. Cause its not kinda neccesary for a while
            Thanks but I'll just keep looking for a level 8+ admin to help me that way it will be faster... i hope.

Yes, I'm am inpatient because I am very busy and only have a few hours a week of leisure time.
            Last edited by Falkner; 24-12-14, 07:22 PM. Reason: spelling :p

Comment

Pm me on IRC...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X