Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make a New Rule : No Ambushing (1 vs. 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a New Rule : No Ambushing (1 vs. 2)

[B]Ay wassup admins and readers...

So today I was killing some people in the red zone area, and I start shooting at a player and some other player comes and joins the fight; I die and after my death, they both stop fighting. I then go back to that red zone area to test if they were teaming and spawn killing other players to get kills. So I went to that red zone area and I start the fight by shooting at the person. He shoots back and then, that other player comes back again and joins in again. I of course die because it is a 1 vs. 2 death match. So then I took a look at their kills and they both had almost the same amount of kills; more than 10k. I then private messaged an admin to ask if that is appropriate for the rules and he said it's okay unless they annoy you.

Main Point : I think we should have a rule that can avoid this conflict to happen in the future. This issue has a bad impact on my KD and also on other players'. And especially if they're doing that thing in red zone areas.

Simple, you have /duel command why we should do a new rule ?
    You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

People help their friends. I don't like this idea.

Comment

I'm trying to say that, you shouldn't allows two players to team up and ambush other players especially beginners. I know the /duel command and I do use it but it is still annoying to have a two vs. one fight in red zone areas.

Comment

You're more than free to teleport away from the spawn if you don't want to engage in fighting with another player, however it's frowned upon if you teleport to avoid death whilst fighting.

This rule will just put much more pressure on administration, due to the fact that people "team up" regulary, and it will just spam the reports.

Comment

Do not see what the problem as well as I dijieron else for that command are the TV. although we know is total kill in red zone but know we can not abuse or use C.Bug and rocket when you are away from your Computer Main Computer just let the doll in a safe area or leave it on pause so that you do not affect ( sorry my writing )

Comment

Yee Chris, totally agree with you dawg but ay, would you like it if you're trying to kill a player and his friends joins in and gets the kill, and then after you re-spawn, the two of them have maximum health. Would that be fair to you? And I also understand that it's gonna be hard on admins, but let's think of a rule that would be not so much of effective on admin's daily in game time.

Comment

This is freeroam server ,making a rule for this will just make people quit GamerX.
                No it's not going to be added

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X