This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Guys

As many of you know me , and the shit i did in the past , i feel very guilty . I demoted my brother mazunga , got demoted too , impersonated , and many shits. But , i made this topic to make you guys to forgive me. Really sorry to delija , left. Especially left.
    I know you might be thinking why the f''' i came here , because at that time i was just 11 years old , i was a old tp and got demoted. But you guys know , maturity develops with age , and after 3 years i am mature enough and , i am not a kid anymore.
    So players , tps and admins , i will never do any shitty thing in gamerx , and i will make proud of me. So , give me motivating compliments as i am taking an fresh start in GamerX.

And i know , asking sorry doesn't make a person down.
    Last edited by Interstellar; 31-01-15, 07:42 AM.

So now you're 14, not a big deal :'D

Welcome to GamerX once again.

Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Comment

Just don't make a drama like this.If you really changed,it'll be easy to see in-game.

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

14? Mature?

Comment

Welcome Back Once Again
            I m Also 14
            And Maturity Dont Develops With Age You Should Be Well Behaved Player
            Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

Originally posted by RMS View Post
              Just don't make a drama like this.If you really changed,it'll be easy to see in-game.
              Welcome back. What RMS said is true.

Comment

Yes , i agree with RMS.

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
                  As many of you know me , and the shit i did in the past , i feel very guilty . I demoted my brother mazunga , got demoted too , impersonated , and many shits. But , i made this topic to make you guys to forgive me. Really sorry to delija , left. Especially left.
                  I know you might be thinking why the f''' i came here , because at that time i was just 11 years old , i was a old tp and got demoted. But you guys know , maturity develops with age , and after 3 years i am mature enough and , i am not a kid anymore.
                  So players , tps and admins , i will never do any shitty thing in gamerx , and i will make proud of me. So , give me motivating compliments as i am taking an fresh start in GamerX.

And i know , asking sorry doesn't make a person down.

Welcome back to Gamerx bro.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

Comment

Welcome Back Dude

Comment

Welcome Back Man Enjoy Playing GamerX
                      YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
                      Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X