Event suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event suggestion.

My suggestion is to add Most Damage in DM events (A/D ; CTF etc,) , whoever makes most damage in some event , wins a cookie or something like that.
    feel free to reply with your opinions
    Kind regards,
    Elixir.
    Last edited by ElixiR; 19-03-15, 02:27 PM.
    edgy scout main

That'd be good, but only for Siege event

Comment

I'd love if this can be added, but I don't think it will actually work. Right now you get the text and ting damage just to hit the body even though the player doesn't get damaged, so "most damage" number might get a little bit mixed up between the no dmg and the real dmg.

Comment

Originally posted by Daémz View Post
        I'd love if this can be added, but I don't think it will actually work. Right now you get the text and ting damage just to hit the body even though the player doesn't get damaged, so "most damage" number might get a little bit mixed up between the no dmg and the real dmg.
        That is because the ting sound also used OnPlayerGiveDamage, that's why i already told many people that it's not good for checking aimbot.
        Because it will just weird if the player you're not shooting received damage from you and you got ting sound, because some sync issue (i.e. player was paused).
        However this is possible to made but with OnPlayerTakeDamage
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X