[GAMEMODE]/specevent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]/specevent

Sometimes I want to see what is going on in the event and I can't spec them because they are admins or tps (using /ts), that's why /specevent should be re-added but instead of showing the whole map it should show a random player from the event even if he has /ts enabled.

Well thats a good suggestion or maybe even in events spec can be enabled for all players including admins and tps that switched it off and after event it will be switched on for those who switched it off.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

thats look good when the tps or admins typeing /ts and joining event their spec get's off automatic and after the event become enable again

Comment

Originally posted by Campionull View Post
        Sometimes I want to see what is going on in the event and I can't spec them because they are admins or tps (using /ts), that's why /specevent should be re-added but instead of showing the whole map it should show a random player from the event even if he has /ts enabled.
        You can type '/pe' and see if there is a player level 1 or 0, and spectate them.

Comment

Download CamHack, using it will grant you the ability to view an entire area freely. There are too many admins I asked about its toleration. Fortunately, it's allowed. If the server adds such ability (spectate an area freely in events), it will help alot.

Comment

It's a good idea, I wanted add this when I started to code the event system and I think I will make a system to spec players who are playing the event .

Comment

something like counter strike it got a free look camera when our player died the same technique can be use here too will be good to control your camera and see where are other players what are they doing in /sp we can see only that person who we sp so if he goes right and we want to see what's going on left then lol we need to wait until he goes there if its possible then it will be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Multihunter View Post
                Download CamHack, using it will grant you the ability to view an entire area freely. There are too many admins I asked about its toleration. Fortunately, it's allowed. If the server adds such ability (spectate an area freely in events), it will help alot.
                MultiHunter Send Me The Link Of CamHack Download.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X