Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUEL INVITATION BUG or NOT

Hey,,,

I found new error I don't know that's its bug or not????

Today I send duel request to ID Wind_Dark (59). He was declined my request, I send it again & again fifth or sixth time when i send him duel Request the error occurd is Sorry, your duel invitation is no longer valid ..... the target player left the game but he is active in game. After 2 sec I pm him for accept duel then they accept my duel request...

This occurd with me from two or three days when i send duel request but today i take snapshot of that... Here I upload it....

Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	115675Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-008.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	115676
    PeaceofIndia
    भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

Originally posted by PeaceofIndia View Post
    Hey,,,

I found new error I don't know that's its bug or not????

Today I send duel request to ID Wind_Dark (59). He was declined my request, I send it again & again fifth or sixth time when i send him duel Request the error occurd is Sorry, your duel invitation is no longer valid ..... the target player left the game but he is active in game. After 2 sec I pm him for accept duel then they accept my duel request...

This occurd with me from two or three days when i send duel request but today i take snapshot of that... Here I upload it....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2138[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2139[/ATTACH]
    This bug is not very new .. Anyways it's caused by spaming with sending duels requests to the same person when the invitation is expired.
    Last edited by BURT0NS; 24-02-15, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Well, just don't spam duel invations to one player. If a player declice he won't accept your duel invation.

Not hard to understand. No is no.

Comment

Its A Bug / Error, Its A Message To Stop Spamming Duels To Someone, Or A Error In Script.

Last edited by OfficialNick; 24-02-15, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OfficialNick View Post
          Its Not A Bug, Its A Message To Stop Spamming Duels To Someone.
          Probably, It's a bug as PeaceofIndia said ,for sure it's not a message, as the player didn't left the server, it's a bug due to the spam with sending duels request when the invitation is expired like what I said, so it's supposed to change the text apparent to something else.
          Last edited by BURT0NS; 24-02-15, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Again I duel from Player (ID:138) in first duel I won the duel and second time when i sent him duel request again this error occurd (Sorry your duel is not longer valid ..... the target player left the game) but he is active. Now i don't say it is caused by spamming of duel...

Here is screen shot.....

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	113926Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	113927
            PeaceofIndia

Comment

Rick needs to look at this bug... the duel code has some issues still.

Comment

This bug is stillll......

Name:	sa-mp-086.jpg
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	114078

[21:08:47] * The Duel Invite sent to Kittin. (ID:27) has expired.
                [21:08:47] * Sorry, your duel invitation is no longer valid... the target player left the game.
                [21:09:14] * A duel (/duel) between PeaceofIndia (ID:17) and Kittin. (ID:27) has started with: Walking Weapon Set (Deagle + Shotgun) !
                Last edited by PeaceofIndia; 23-09-15, 05:27 AM. Reason: add chatlog
                PeaceofIndia

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X